proudd

IGN (In-Game Name):
Aseyha

Region (EU/NA/Other):
Netherlands (EU)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
MantaMC:
(Average Player Count: 100-200) (Position: Trial-Moderator):
MantaMC was a UHCF / KITMAP Server combined with people all over the Netherlands and a few from Germany, I learned a lot of Moderation from MantaMC that goes with screensharing and handling situations. Sadly I had to resign myself due staff issues I don't wanna list.
Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/969702663136620606/969953926726156348/unknown.png (Same as SupremeGames but revamped)

PotionLand:
(Average Player Count: 200-400) (Position: Mod)
PotionLand well known as the server of BlastyMineman, was for around 2-3 months staff on the server and builded up loads of experience from there as in screensharing, handling situations etc.
Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/969702663136620606/969957706423218236/unknown.png
***FrostyTomas was a PotionLand Admin***

Coldnetwork:
Average Player Count: 200-600) (Position: Chat-Mod)
ColdNetwork is a HCF / Kitmap / Practice Server with combined players from Ireland to Netherlands to France everything you can name.
Its also well known as the server of the French youtuber ZIBLACKING. Sadly I got demoted for having to many strikes, can't tell if those strikes we're true but sometimes stuff happens.
Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/969700694636515398/969707008120995850/unknown.png

SupremeGames:
Average Player Count: 100-200) (Position: Trial-Moderator, Builder)
SupremeGames was a kitmap server combined with people from the Netherlands and Belgium.
Resigned from my position due inactivity I couldn't make the hours I listed for the servers etc.
Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/969702663136620606/969953926726156348/unknown.png (Same as Manta but revamped server)

ZelixPvP:
(Average Player Count: 400-700) (Position: Trainee)
Zelix is a known old practice server, I became Trainee on the server and didn't pass the Trainee and got demoted.
Proof: No proof sadly

IckCraft:
(Average Player Count: 300-400) (Position: Builder, Jr.Helper)
Ickcraft was a server based on UHCF, its the first server I started with staffing on. Sadly the server owner quitted and ofc left the server and handed owner to another person, I didn't like the way the new owner hosted the server so me and a few others resigned.
Proof: Owner can vouch

Ofcourse I've been staff on many more servers, sadly I can't list them theyre all the same reasons without proof. I hope this apply get your guys attention and hopefully I'll be on the staff team soon!

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I most likely have the goal as every other staff member on the server, and that is to do the right thing in order to help this community. Although I've had a lot of experience on other, very populated servers, none of them have been quite like SagePvP. I have been looking forward to apply for some time and I didn't want to throw it away. I want to help out the best I can to put in effort into the server and hopefully recieve a good outcome. I know how to use staff permissions in an appropriate manner, how to be fair when it comes to conflicts, and how to handle situations. This is the reason why I believe you can trust me as this position. I'm constant helping new players who have question in chat. I stay involved with the community, I try to give my opinion on matters in chat etc. I'm very active on Discord to. I guess you could say I have been showing my face and putting myself out there with chatting on Discord.
I've learned what it's like to mature, make friends, and have the true satisfactions of knowing you've done right when reporting a player who has done wrong. I want to move on from my toxic history in my community and do the most for the communtiy that I could possibly do, and that's why I'm applying today. People in this wonderful community have encouraged me to apply for staff, they saw me fit for the position when I didn't believe in myself. I have huge knowledge when it comes to cheats, every player who has needed assistance when there was no-one else to help them. I think there are plenty of qualities that make me suitable for this staff position, I will list just a few for you to read them.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Mostly by helping them ofcourse and replying as fast as I could if they have any issue's or questions with the server. Thats the ability I like about my self, I'm very active on Discord, Teamspeak and on the server, so I'll try to make sure that the players wont get annoyed waiting a while for a report, or bug or question.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Sadly not.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Won't be a problem.

What is your telegram @?:
@SantanaW0RLD

Additional Information?:

Schedule (With estimated times):
Monday: 3pm - 11pm
Tuesday: 3pm - 11pm
Wednesday: 4pm - 11pm
Thursday: 3pm - 11pm
Friday, Saturday & Sunday most at the time all day.

Leadership:
I have excellent Leadership skills. I can work in or out of a group, I can have others rely on me and I know when to rely on others. If a group needs a leader, I am always happy to volunteer myself and volunteer someone else if I see they're more fit for the situation.

Honesty:
I'm honest. I will admit when I've done something wrong, and will always tell the trust. This is my proudest quality.

Reliable:
I am very reliable. I will be able to fulfil any needs you may have, I am very responsible when it comes to all choices and decisions that I make.

Because of these qualities, along with man more, I believe I'm very suitable for this staff position and I would hope others would agree amongst seeing my efforts to help this community.

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name):
Aseyha

Region (EU/NA/Other):
Netherlands (EU)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
MantaMC:
(Average Player Count: 100-200) (Position: Moderator):
MantaMC was a UHCF / KITMAP Server combined with people all over the Netherlands and a few from Germany, I learned a lot of Moderation from MantaMC that goes with screensharing and handling situations. Sadly I had to resign myself due staff issues I don't wanna list.
Proof: No proof (Server owner can vouch)

Coldnetwork:
Average Player Count: 200-600) (Position: Chat-Mod)
ColdNetwork is a HCF / Kitmap / Practice Server with combined players from Ireland to Netherlands to France everything you can name.
Its also well known as the server of the French youtuber ZIBLACKING. Sadly I got demoted for having to many strikes, can't tell if those strikes we're true but sometimes stuff happens.
Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/969700694636515398/969707008120995850/unknown.png

ZelixPvP:
(Average Player Count: 400-700) (Position: Trainee)
Zelix is a known old practice server, I became Trainee on the server and didn't pass the Trainee and got demoted.
Proof: No proof sadly

IckCraft:
(Average Player Count: 300-400) (Position: Builder, Jr.Helper)
Ickcraft was a server based on UHCF, its the first server I started with staffing on. Sadly the server owner quitted and ofc left the server and handed owner to another person, I didn't like the way the new owner hosted the server so me and a few others resigned.
Proof: Owner can vouch

Ofcourse I've been staff on many more servers, sadly I can't list them theyre all the same reasons without proof. I hope this apply get your guys attention and hopefully I'll be on the staff team soon!

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I most likely have the goal as every other staff member on the server, and that is to do the right thing in order to help this community. Although I've had a lot of experience on other, very populated servers, none of them have been quite like SagePvP. I have been looking forward to apply for some time and I didn't want to throw it away. I want to help out the best I can to put in effort into the server and hopefully recieve a good outcome. I know how to use staff permissions in an appropriate manner, how to be fair when it comes to conflicts, and how to handle situations. This is the reason why I believe you can trust me as this position. I'm constant helping new players who have question in chat. I stay involved with the community, I try to give my opinion on matters in chat etc. I'm very active on Discord to. I guess you could say I have been showing my face and putting myself out there with chatting on Discord.
I've learned what it's like to mature, make friends, and have the true satisfactions of knowing you've done right when reporting a player who has done wrong. I want to move on from my toxic history in my community and do the most for the communtiy that I could possibly do, and that's why I'm applying today. People in this wonderful community have encouraged me to apply for staff, they saw me fit for the position when I didn't believe in myself. I have huge knowledge when it comes to cheats, every player who has needed assistance when there was no-one else to help them. I think there are plenty of qualities that make me suitable for this staff position, I will list just a few for you to read them.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Mostly by helping them ofcourse and replying as fast as I could if they have any issue's or questions with the server. Thats the ability I like about my self, I'm very active on Discord, Teamspeak and on the server, so I'll try to make sure that the players wont get annoyed waiting a while for a report, or bug or question.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Wont be a problem, understood!

What is your telegram @?:
@Aseyha

Additional Information?:

Schedule (With estimated times):
Monday: 3pm - 11pm
Tuesday: 3pm - 11pm
Wednesday: 4pm - 11pm
Thursday: 3pm - 11pm
Friday, Saturday & Sunday most at the time all day.

I hope I see myself in the staff team as soon as possible.
Neutral, list the discords or contacts of people who could vouch (looks better so managers know who to contact), multiple grammar issues.

proudd

Neutral, list the discords or contacts of people who could vouch (looks better so managers know who to contact), multiple grammar issues.
Not in contact with the half of the Owners anymore, and servers like (IckCraft, SupremeGames) aren't there anymore, either the Owners.