Problem of SagePvP

HateFoo_Jr

Known member
1. Some of sage staff members are really crap and do not know how to be a polite staff member or a helpful staff member
2.DDoSers- many people on this community ddos like the faction Mph and their members for example Varsity he is the most annoying kid ever and mph think their cool bc they can ddos like litteraly 2 days ago i trapped 98 mph because he had a bard and i went to bow him then exactly at my first bow shot my wifi shuts down??
3.trapping all the time like imake dropdowns with 3 layers .... this is so fkin annoying people just trap with no need of skill to this gets sage dead
4.people cheating, envy is a faction that is full of cheaters and from mph 99mph cheats too
5. bias staff - Yikas .. i was once playing sage capping koth when 2 factions come and ally on us and we had clear proof but he said that that isnt allying... when clearly botings said it is then recently 2 days ago i think he banned me for ban evading even though the account that he thought i got banned and ban evaded for was Zeroxy even tho he just gave his account to me to claim for sotw and do kits but its whatever and then he said i ban evaded and ur not allowed to share account like tf? who the fuck is he to tell me what to do i share account with who i want and if zeroxy froze his mc and got banned for it how should i get banned for ban evading? and u know what yikas said , he said that i should of waited for zeroxys ban to go??? and i still didnt understand how the fuck i ban evaded but ok
6.some factions get abused for when ppl dont even realize
7.staff moves people in ts and not even let them explain
8.once and for all GO FUCKYOURSELF YIKAS KYS YIKAS
9. REMOVE YIKAS FROM STAFF HOLY SHIT