Denied Princes staff aplication

Princemac

Staff

IGN (In Game Name):princeMacNCheese
Timezone:pST
Do you own a quality microphone?:Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes on FaithfulMC - Admin.
Why do you want to become Staff?:

I believe I should become Staff because I'd like to help out the server in many different ways. I'd like to make this server fun to play on without anybody breaking the rules of any sorts, I would like to give the MineTime community a help in hand, I love the server and do almost everything I can to help it.
I have found that I enjoy being staff on servers more than just playing as I like to help. I know how frustrating it can be for players to join a server and be overwhelmed and I would like to be there to help them on their journey through SagePVP.
Being a staff member is not all about getting the rule breakers, It's also about helping the community, being a fair, unbiased, communicative Player, whose helpful and can help new players/ player in trouble out. I wish to do that when I'm a staff member. I'll continuously monitor the help section or chat and help anyone in need. As well as being unbiased and active. I'll give tips and any guidance to new inexperienced players, or anyone who needs it and help the community grow and be safe.
I am a team player and I can collaborate and co-operate with everyone nicely. I am an extremely hard worker, although I may joke around about being lazy, I am not. I am also incredibly persistent.
Helping is something I've always been good at doing, whether it be around my house to help my family or to help my friends and other students. I'm also not a shy person, so I would not be faded at all with any question that people would happen to bring to my attention. With saying that, I would also like to say I strive on questions as I believe that they make me grow as a person and allow me to become better at a certain thing and quicker with response timings, which I also see as a key factor as I'm aware a lot of the time staff members will be rushed with questions.
I would see this as a real life job and provide my best to proof you I am a good staff member.
I am very well organized and proficient at staff duties and keeping logs of infractions/screenshots.
I am helpful. I always do my best to help anyone out on a server if they have questions that I am able to answer. I know the staff gets busy and they do not always have the time to respond so I help where I can.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
Well I am a very mature person, who has experience with being staff on some servers I would love to help this server benefit and I am willing to put my time into it. I am experienced with Minecraft as a game alone, as I have been playing since 2013. I have good grammar and I am respectful to others.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No.
Additional Information:I like to play games etc.

Trixv

Established member
Denied:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.