Denied Prelim's YouTuber Application

Muffqn

IGN (In Game Name): Prelim
Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUR7fZRbGQD1I7-LPNXWqsQ/videos?disable_polymer=true
Amount Of Subscribers: 411 at the time of making this
How many videos do you have on SagePvP? I have 3 livestreams and since this is the only fun server ive played on I plan to make more and more as time progresses
Average amount of views per video: 63 (3750 divided by 59)
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Yes
Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: Well first off, this is the only fun HCF server I have found in a very long time, my friends pretty much all play on here, I can be very active and hang out with everyone and enjoy ourselfs, I have also seen people with for instance 200 subs that got yt rank, me and my friends cheer me on by typing things like #Prelim4YouTube and it makes me happy, if I was YouTube I would just enjoy the server, advertise it to all my friends, and put a lot of time and effort into doing it.​

Kuttans

Your channel does not meet the subscriber or view requirement. You mostly stream, and you don't peak 20 viewers. However, it's enjoyable content and I'd love to see you get the rank.

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

Muffqn

Your channel does not meet the subscriber or view requirement. You mostly stream, and you don't peak 20 viewers. However, it's enjoyable content and I'd love to see you get the rank.

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans
Thank you