Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
HCRival - SrMod (Resigned)
CavePvP - Mod+ (Resigned)
VeltPvP - Admin (Resigned)
Arcane - Mod+ (Resigned)
OPCraft - Helper (Resigned)
My Own Server - Owner (HCF & Practice) (Shut Down)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I'm a guy who plays a lot of HCF, getting support, yeah that can be really hard and super aggravating sometimes. I've always had to wait in ts for an hour or longer, and It's just super frustrating. A couple of servers I've been staff on has had a massive decrease of people actually complaining about the long wait in TeamSpeak or just needing support in general. If I were to be staff I would dedicate a lot of my time helping people in TeamSpeak, since I know how annoying it could be having to wait a long time in TeamSpeak. Not only will I want to improve myself as a staff-member, but I also want to improve the server as a whole. My only goal is to make Sage a better place. As mentioned before, I'm a guy who plays a lot HCF. I want to improve the community. Let's be honest, the HCF community is dying. I hate seeing the numbers go down. I want to make a diffrence and make sure that people doesn't have a reason to quit HCF. Communication is the magic key to any team-based job. One thing I've learned is that you never should be scared to ask questions to the other staff-members and act like you know everything when you don't. No one is perfect enough to know everything, that's why communication with your colleagues is really important when Staffing on a server. Working with people you barely know or have had/has problems with could be very difficult. I'm not a person that's afraid to ask for a reminder or talk to someone about a conflict that occurred and such. I have a lot of knowledge/experience when it comes to HCF, I've been playing this gamemode for years now and I have gone through so much stuff in this community. I've been staff on a couple of servers, I know most of the staff-related stuff. I know how to act and treat others and all in all I just know how to do stuff and get shit done. I also want to become a staff on Sage because I think I have some stuff that makes me special, and that makes you guys pick me over others.

(Honesty)
Being honest is a big factor in being a Staff-Member. If you are honest, you gain the trust of others. I've lied to too many people before, and I'm admitting it. I've grown up now and stand for my mistakes and for what I'm doing.

(Friendly)
Being friendly is super important when staffing. If you're mean, no one would like to become friends with you. That's why being friendly is a super special thing. If you're talking to someone, they are probably going to picture you as the person you were from your first impression. Many Staff-Members usually are very mad when talking to them, that just proves how little control they have over themselves. Personally, I know how to control my anger.

(Recording)
Being able to record is almost necessary to become a staff-member in my opinion. If you're not able to record you will not be able to prove something opposite when getting accused of doing something wrong. I'm able to record in 1080p 60fps with no lag.

(Responsibility)
Responsibility is a really important thing for me. You will always need to take responsibility for anything that you do. For example, if you break a rule, you will need to take responsibility and admit it if being asked by another Staff-Member. Another thing is that if a person breaks a rule, I will punish them, It doesn't matter who they are. If they have the highest rank, they shouldn't be treated better, at the end of the day everyone's the same.

(Criticism)
Criticism is very important, I always take criticism as advice. Let's say that you play football, and the coach starts to scream at you, they only do it to make you better, never to destroy you or make you sad.

(Active)
Personally I'm a really active player and would not apply if I know that I'm not going to be active. If your not going to be active you shouldn't apply because your just wasting time, not only your time, you're also wasting the higher-up Staff-Members.

(Professionalism)
Being a staff with lack of professionalism, is very bad. Every Staff should at least have a little professionalism to handle situations the right way.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If I were to get accepted, I would do my best to improve not only the players experience, but the server in general. I would make sure that the players can feel comfortable while playing on the server. While being online, I will always sit in teamspeak, ready to meet new people that are in need of help. I know that it can be frustrating to help people sometimes as a staff, but it's important to keep a cool atitude with the players you're helping, if not there's always going to be a bad vibe with players and staffs. Even though being too nice could have bad impact, you should always be respectful. When dealing with trolls, I like to troll them back sometimes, but not in a harmful way ofcourse. Staff's should also have the ability to have fun sometimes.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would consider myself an 8 or even a 9, this is because I really believe that I have all the keys to unlock the achivement of being a perfect staff. I have the professionalism, I am able to take criticism without getting hurt, I am a active staff that works efficiently. And last but not least, the communication. Communication is extremly important in all diffrent ways. When communicating with for example a player, being respectful and welcoming is a very good way of making the players like the staffs instead of hating them. Communicating with staffs is also another extremely important thing, if you can't communicate with the staffs in a good working way, you will never be able to have good teamwork which I also believe that I do have.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No comment

Additional Information?:
Discord:
Grell#4466
Telegram: @Prefit​

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.