Denied Precess's Staff Application

Precess

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Precess

↬ Age: 15

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I do have staffing experience unfortunately I do not have any proof of the staffing. I could msg the owners of the server on disc and ask for proof if needed but I staffed at Fyre.cc (200+)- Head-Admin, Mystic.rip (1000+) - Owner/Manager, MaskHQ (Sold Before Release)- Owner

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to become a staff because I've played sage for an excellent little bit now and I like sage as a community I feel I can help keep the community stay safe and get rid of anything that we don't need and I feel like it's just a pretty good server overall. I enjoy playing it and I like the staff members so I've wanted to be one for quite a while. I feel like some of them can be a little under-going so I feel like I could help the server since I have a bit of staffing experience and I know what I should be doing and looking for.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would ensure that the server is running smoothly player-wise and that everyone is having fun and having a fair chance (getting rid of hackers). I enjoy helping people on the server as a member alone so I feel like I'd enjoy being a staff member even more. I am also a pretty nice person in general so I feel like the players would like that because no one likes a rude staff member.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10, along the lines of staffing and mc in general there really isn't anything to lie about and if there was there really isn't a need to lie about anything. Just in general I am also a pretty honest
person as it is primarily because I don't see the point in lying but yes I would say a 10 easily.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No, unfortunately, there isn’t any staff current members that could vouch for me. I hope this fact doesn’t lead to my application being denied.

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours of playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes, I can be on for 12 hours a map if not more than that. I tend to no life mc sometimes, especially when it's a staffing situation. Aside from school, I will be active most of the time but my school is from 8 AM - 3:25 PM so I don’t get home til 4 PM I will still be as active as possible on Weekends I’m almost always free unless I’m doing something with my family.

↬ What is your telegram @?: @NotPrecess

↬ What is your discord @?: urgent#0001

↬ Additional Information: No, There is nothing else that I feel would be beneficial for you to know. Thank you!

IrishMagic

Manager
Developer
Owner
Anticheat Admin
Denied:
Thank you for taking the time to make an application, unfortunately your application has been denied at this time due to Not following the application rules (re-apply in two weeks). As it was decent application I will allow you to re-apply in 1 week.