Denied pradastore's Staff Application!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mxkhi

IGN (In-Game Name):
pradastore - https://namemc.com/profile/pradastore.1
Timezone:
Eastern Standard Time [EST]

United States of America [USA]
Do you own a quality microphone?:

Of course, I have an Blue Yeti w a A10 headset.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Yes, my discord tag is mekhi#9128 & tele is @Mekhi
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

Old LuxorMC
Around 500 Players
Information:
As many know, LuxorMC was faithfuls' sister server. It was up for a good amount of time. We had a good staff team and I learned a lot from many of my fellow staff members. It really showed me how HCF works and it showed me how to be a great staff member. Unfortunately, a lot of the staff member got demoted and I later resigned.

Frostic
Around 100 Players
Information:
This server was mainly a practice/uhc server in general. Frostic had many ups and downs. The community was great because it was UHC. The staff where all very experienced and professional. I loved the community but I decided to resign due to many staff leaving and new staff coming in. (Resign)

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I want to be a staff member on the SagePvP Network because I want to help people. Helping people is what I love to do and what better way to help people than to become a staff member. I love playing minecraft and I love helping, so I put the two together. I want to try to contribute as much as I can to keeping the server clean so the community is happy, the staff members are happy and to keep the overall health of the server good. I want the players to have the best experience on SagePvP as possible and I will try my hardest for them to have it. I will take my job seriously and make sure that I am doing everything properly. The staff team also makes up a good chunk of the server and how it runs. Without the staff team, there would be no good server. It would be pure chaos. SagePvP has a brilliant staff team and I would love to be a part of it. Another main reasons on why I want to become staff on SagePvP is because I want to help. Even though everyone usually writes this on their application, it's a major part in the role of being a staff member. Like I've said above, I love to help. It's one of my passions. I want all the players have an amazing experience on this server. I can help with any situation, easy or hard. It doesn't matter to me. Since I was staff on a previous server, I can handle anything that a player throws at me. SagePvP deserves the best staff members and I believe I am able to handle it. I will be very active. I'll be on the forums, team speak and in-game. I'll be around to help anyone with their problems/concerns. I will also be available in telegram if any player or staff member needs assistance from me. Overall, If I were to become helper on SagePvP, I will be sure to help out on all three programs whenever I am needed. Another reason I would love to join SagePvP is to meet new people and make new friends. I would love the opportunity to connect with more players and staff throughout the forums or teamspeak. I am very confident in whom I am and with that confidence, I am always willing to talk to new people and help where I can. Having friendships with staff members would tremendously help my position on the staff team and would be a huge push to work harder towards goals that I set for myself.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I believe that I have what it takes to be a staff member. As stated above, I want to provide the best experience for all players. I want to help the server in every which way. I want to get feedback from the players, so I can help as a staff member to improve the experience for the players. I’m a dedicated person and will not fail under the pressure. I believe I can provide amazing support and expertise in the field. When I come into teamspeak, I see players waiting hours upon hours for someone to help them and that’s not good. I want to change that at all costs. As a player, I know it’s very annoying and frustrating to be waiting for hours upon hours for help. If I get the opportunity to become a staff member, I would try my hardest to change that. I will take time to look for cheaters (such as X-Rayers) and will make the correct punishment and make sure the situation is concluded. I will take time to always watch the server, either helping a player in the game or talking to another player in team speak. I will definitely help them as much as I can and give them the time and effort that they deserve as a dedicated player to the SagePvP Network. A lot of staff members say that Moderating a server isn’t easy, but I believe I am up to the challenge. I have learned very important skills such as communication, working together and being patience. The challenge of Moderating is an interesting thing and it always gives me a smile, because it requires so many things to be successful like hard work, common sense, intellect and sometimes just blind luck. You never know what is going to come next, and that is what I love about it. I always want to answer questions and I am willing to help with any task. I can bring a lot of positive traits and abilities. I am mature, meaning that I know when I should be professional and when it is time for joking around. I am always professional when dealing with players and give them the support that they need. If I become a staff member, I will do everything in my ability to ensure the server is running smoothly, and I am doing what is expected of me, whether that is dealing with players, catching hackers, observing chat or other staff related activities/duties. I present myself so that the players will feel comfortable when talking to me, so I can answer all of their questions/concerns that they may have.

Friendly

Personally, I believe if you're friendly to the community everyone will have a better time and will respond the same way towards you. I also treat other people the same way I want to be treated. I talk to people and help them in any situation when it comes to real life and the internet.

Problem Solving

I consider myself good at problem-solving. Depending on the problem, it's easy to solve anything if you just think hard and at all the choices we can do. I have spent countless hours on problem-solving.

Professional

Being professional in front of the community is very important in my opinion. You want the server to look professional and have a good reputation. Dealing with all people without running into big issues is what's right for the community.

Toxicity

Being non-toxic is a huge part of being a staff member in my opinion. If u respect them they will respect you that's common sense. I want to help as many people as I can. I feel like the PvP community is really toxic, but there is still a huge part of players that are non-toxic. This will also tie-up with the next topics respect and maturity.

Respect

I consider myself a very respectful person. I am calm and well at just listening to people and trying to help move on instead of just staying in the same situation. I have always respected any staff members for doing their jobs and helping out servers. Personally, if I logged on a new server and saw a staff member being super toxic I would probably have bad memories about that server. The point is to not disrespect anyone then everyone will have a better time!

Trustworthy

I think I am a very trustworthy person. I can keep secrets well hidden from anyone ( unless they are doing something that could harm the network in any way). Anyone that knows me well knows that I never I would never harm anyone that's just who I am.

Mature

I know that maturity is the biggest essential and if u are not mature I think you're not ready to be a staff member. Throughout my time being a role member for others I have realized to act well. I believe i'm at the point to be ready to staff on a bigger server. If dealing with support rooms in-game in discord I always act mature, also when it comes to anything really u should be mature. Maturity is a key essential needed.

Hard-Working

I believe myself to be very hard working on each network I staff on. I will dedicate more time than most looking over the network and helping out. Answering any question I get or anything. I tend to spend about 6-10 hours each day on the network. If I happen to get accepted I can always dedicate even more time into the network. Whenever I'm not home u can always reach me on discord. I will be able to keep helping and doing the things that the staff is expected to do.

Honesty

Honestly, I think there is no point to lie. I feel bad if I lie. I don't get the point of lying, in my opinion, you're going to get caught anyways. Humans make mistakes that are how we are. We just have to learn from those mistakes.

Activity

I will be dedicating my time to the network. As I said before I can put in a lot of hours. When I’m staffing I will make sure everyone is having a good time on the network.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Honestly, not sure who is on the staff team but probably not.

Additional Information:
My name is Mekhi Drawhorn & I love gaming and been doing it since I was little. One of my favorite things to do outside of gaming is play sports like basketball, football & more. Which lead to me saying I play basketball for my High school team & for an associating named AAU. I am from New York Queens, I am 6'2. I weight around 200 & my nationality is black & I am just a overall cool person in general.

str2

Known member
Hello, @Mxkhi !

I am happy to inform you that your application has been set to Pending.

Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org for an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.