Denied Potuh's Staff Application

IgnGJ8

IGN (In-Game Name): potuh
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: yes, on kit pvp servers and uhcf srmod on affixmc and then jrmod on starlightmc. I am currently there but gonna resign soon due to I don't like it there.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would want to become staff due to I want to help my fellow players out and answer questions and help them due to I know a lot about hcf and the gamemode. I also want to bring justice to cheaters who are ruining the game for everyone else. I also believe it is only fair for people to be treated how the staff member wants to be treated
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve there expierence by not being bias always staying in the middle and making sure everyone is following the rules. finnaly, if someone needs help with something I will take my time to help them and not try to clear support rooms as fast as I can.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9 I choose 9 because I'm not always honest to friends but I am to random people due to I want to have a good first impression on them. I feel like it is the only this that is right. Being honest and being straight forward with the player. I feel like this is right due to the players are the people who keep the server running and always fun to others.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Additional Information?:
Tele : @ignPot
Discord: Pot#0002

Last edited:
D

Deployable

Thank you for being interested in becoming a staff member on sagepvp, but unfortunately we wont be moving forward with your application. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.