Denied PotPlease's youtube application

PotPlease

IGN (In Game Name): PotPlease

Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.YouTube.com/c/PotPlease

Amount Of Subscribers: 480

How many videos do you have on SagePvP? 2

Average amount of views per video: 60ish ,but I haven't got to advertise them yet

Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Yes

Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: I feel like if I obtain the YouTube rank it will help me not only griw my channel ,but as a person and I feel like sage has a lot of potential to have a loy of players for a long time

PotPlease

dw half the mexicans that get yt dont even meet sub requirement by like 100
This one YT kid on kitmap told me to kms and when we asked for his channel link he said fuck you turns out he had 600 subd and under 15 views on every video he had ever posted and he dose not edit he made a video of him running around the map looking for pvp

sxrout

This one YT kid on kitmap told me to kms and when we asked for his channel link he said fuck you turns out he had 600 subd and under 15 views on every video he had ever posted and he dose not edit he made a video of him running around the map looking for pvp
yea i saw that on ur "running sage" vid lol

Botings

Elite Member
Denied
I would like you to stream and upload more quality videos as I think you have the potential to grow much larger and gain the views you need to get youtube rank.