Denied Potmotion staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potmotion

IGN Potmotion

Do you have any previous staff experience?
Well, yes but not for any big hcf servers. The reasoning for this is that I have been instead enjoying the game than being a staff. Although I have a lot of experience in staffing. I have for example been mod on a faction/skyblock server called Hyter network. This was a Norwegian server but it had a lot of Swedish players as well as players from other countries. So I had to use English regularly for helping all the different players and I found no problem with speaking English. This server averaged about 100 - 200 players but at its peak ( the opening ) it had just over 600 players which were huge since it started out as a Norwegian/Swedish server. I started off as a helper but got quickly promoted because of my professionality and drive to help other people. Later I also got promoted to a senior mod which there only was a few off. This server had a lot of similar commands to the new HCF. So I have experience in mod mode and stuff like that. I have been staff on a few very small HCF servers but they never really kicked off. Even tho they weren't successful I learned a lot of things about HCF and the commands surrounding it. This was a pretty long time ago and as I said the last year I have only been enjoying the game. This has of course given me a lot of knowledge about the rules and such on the SagePvP network. I am a very fast learner and think that I could easily relearn the things I am rusty at. The game mode HCF is something that I have played and enjoyed for over 5 years and I've played a lot of servers like Velt, Faithfulmc, Viper, CavePvp, Arcane, Kohi, and of course SagePvP Proof in documents about the rules and staff guide on Hyter Network https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BfK4c3UkTef6eFEjaGjaizE8lbX2wXqwzAYv_2MKXRI/edit?usp=sharing I sadly don't have more proof since the server shut down and discord got disbanded. The reasoning behind this was that our most popular game mode in factions itself was dying. Some proof is that you can check that one of the editors on this document is Guldleo21 (a Famous Swedish Youtuber with 50k subs that were one of the owners of this server.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I have a lot of reasons to become a staff member on SagePvP Network and of them is that I really want to just help the Hcf community. We all know that the HCF community has had its ups and downs and I want to be helpful since I know I have the ability to help other people and help grow this community, I know it might not do much but I still want to do my part. I remember when I just started playing HCF and had no idea about anything. There were always nice people in the support rooms giving me tips and helping me become a better player as well as to have more fun. They inspire me and I want to be like that. Another reason is that I have a lot of free time which I want to put to good use like becoming a staff member and helping other people. I think that SagePvP is 100% at the top of HCF servers and that is why I choose just this server to apply on. Some other servers have corrupted staff and some that just don't care. From what I have seen SagePvP seems to have the most professionalism out of the nowadays servers in HCF. With my experience I know I can help other people. Of course one of the reasons is that I found it fun to staff. When you have fun you from my experience work better as long as you are professional and serious. I myself am a very nice and humble person. I love helping other people and will spend a lot of time in support rooms helping other people. I can also just NOT stand hacking since It gives a stupid advantage and ruins the fun for so many players. So that is really one of my big reasons to become a staff member on the server. I will spend a lot of time catching hackers and making the server a better place in any shape or form I can.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Activity
I am a very active person when It comes to staffing like I stated above I can be on for about 5+ hours from Monday to Tuesday because of school, and 7+ hours from Friday to Sunday (some weekends I need some time off), I feel like this good benefit the server since I am able to move people fast and able to assist them. I truly feel like this will help the server in many ways.

Experienced
When it comes to the HCF I know what I'm doing, I've been playing the HCF staffing/playing concept for about 4 years now and I've truly mastered the HCF skill. I can promise I'm a perfect fit to help improve the sage network.

Biased
When it comes to staffing, I am never biased, even if it is Family, friends, best friends, even people who are Famous or even my favorite youtuber I chose to stay fair so everyone can enjoy playing sage and not think they are worthless and we staff members are abusing. I think being biased is a big part of being a staff member.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

If I were to rate my honestly on a scale of 1-10, I'd rate It an 8.5. I would rate it an 8.5 because I don't lie and I don't stretch the truth. My honesty wouldn't very dependent on the situation, so if I see one of my old friends breaking the rules, I wouldn't falter to punish him. I would rather show an honest mistake I made to a head staff member than attempt to hide the mistake and lie about it existing. Furthermore, I'd rate my honestly an 8.5 out of 10 because no one is perfect. I truly believe that mistakes are made daily, and no one is perfect. At SagePvP, I will try my hardest to improve myself as a person.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Cadex [mod]

Additional Information?:

I also speak Norwegian which could help me expand myself to more players. Although I don't have any problems talking and helping people in English. Swedish is also very close to Norwegian and I speak it almost as well as Norwegian. So I can reach out to both Swedish and Norwegian players. I am willing to put in a lot of work as a staff and I think that it is one of my best qualities. I can but in around 6 hours daily but of course, this will depend on the day. It could both be more and less. Thank you for reading this and spending your time on it. Information:
Discord: Potmotion69#4067
Telegram: @Potmotion

Status
Not open for further replies.