Denied PotBetter's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

PotBetter

Known member
IGN: My Current IGN at the moment is PotBetter

Timezone: My timezone is EST

Country: The country I'm currently living in is the United States of America.

Do you own a quality microphone? From what people have told me yes.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Discord Status:
Yes, I currently do have discord, if you need to contact me or need my discord in any form here it is: Clutch#9152
Telegram Status: Yes, I currently do have a telegram, if you need to contact me or need my telegram in any form here it is: @PotBetter
Teamspeak Status: Yes, I currently do have Teamspeak.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Yes, I have past experience on one of the ex-biggest HCF servers in the Minecraft community, this server is known as CavePvP I was a SrMod on CavePvP, and i was also a Moderator on ValidHC. I am very close with the EX CavePvP staff team to this day, I am also very close with the ValidHC's staff to this day. I also have past experienced owning my own servers called ExilePvP, HungerGames, PotPvP, and many more servers. I have past experience at many other servers that weren't big at all as well. These include servers such a HCFSquads, DemolitionPvP, and many more. If you'd like to know the others please contact me via discord.

ValidHC: I was a moderator on this server. It averaged a player base of 60+ or so after SOTW. On SOTW it got around 100-150. The reason I'm no longer with this network is to do to the fact of the developer that goes by the name of JavaProject disliked me. And they love their developer so much so they demoted me because of that. In my eyes, I see it as a false demotion.
Proof: https://gyazo.com/44076e2da4169a5ffe736838a828df76

KrakenHCF: I was a moderator on krakenHCF. It averaged 20-100 players. There are two reasons I am no longer with this network. For one the server has shut down. For two the player base went to crap so I ended up resigning. It was a good bit of experience and I learned much from it.

ToxicHCF: I Was a trial-moderator on this server. It got 20-30 players average. I ended up getting demoted by a corrupt owner of the server for not wanting to take an SS verification test at that current moment. To this day I am blacklisted from the network falsely.

CavePvP: I was a Sr- Moderator on this server. After one of the biggest impacts on the staff team (NigerianStoner, As well as Chaibo) left the staff team, I took it upon myself to resign from there as well. CavePvP used to be well known in the community, then however many issues have come up with the network resulting in a player base drop for them. This server averaged from 60-160 players.

FaithfulMC: I was a helper around about 5 months ago, things came to an end due to me having some IRL issues and having to leave the staff team. This server averaged 700 players on a daily.
Proof: https://prnt.sc/t3rmms

HCRival: I was a Senior-Moderator on HCRival around about 3-4 months ago, things came to an end due to me having to focus more on school because I had failing grades and was putting my staffing duties before my school. However, I'm completely free of school now. This server averaged 100 players daily.
Proof: https://prnt.sc/t3rzsk dmed Flexicuted on tele for further proof. https://gyazo.com/32ec9e0c69d55ca7d8b6979e6a26801f

Why do you want to become staff?: I want to become staff because the server needs staff that is experienced and well at doing what they do. I can fit this job for various reasons including I have much past experience. I am very active on SagePvP. I have experience other players do not have. I believe I am a good staff member in general. The server needs to get rid of as many hackers as possible, and I can help with that and I can help players with whatever they are in need of. I love helping people and I also love SagePvP so much. I love the staff team and the community. I will never turn a player down if they are in need of assistance. I will not leave a support room or move a user out until they've been supported and they are satisfied. I will also be professional at all times. I will never disrespect any players. I will keep in mind all players are different, and even if a player is screaming I will try calming them down instead of screaming back at them. I will try keeping all the staff professional alongside me. I will keep the server clean from all the rule breakers. There are also more reasons I want to become staff, one being this server is overall just an amazing server and the community of the server makes it even better. I also miss staffing considering I haven't been staff on a server in months, the last server I was staff on was CavePvP. I have decided that I want to give staffing ago yet again and I'm willing to accept any challenge I face doing so, meaning I'm committed to becoming a staff member. Another reason I want to become staff is so I can have the excitement of my peers getting promoted, and not only that but too make great friendships with staff members that can hopefully last a good amount of time. I also want to be apart of a great well run community and I think SagePvP has exactly that thanks to Jacob and whomever else contributes. But finally, I would love to become staff so that I can have the enjoyment of helping a well ran community, that is good, and helping the players make sure their experience is exceptional and they will hopefully continue to visit the server, but not only the server but as well the community.

Why should we accept you as staff?: I will never turn a player down if they are in need of assistance. I will not leave a support room or move a user out until they've been supported and they are satisfied. I will also be professional at all times. I will never disrespect any players. I will keep in mind all players are different, and even if a player is screaming I will try calming them down instead of screaming back at them. I will try keeping all the staff professional alongside me. I will keep the server clean from all the rule breakers. On top of all this, I have experience not many players/ staff members have. I bring some good things to the table alongside my talent for staffing. I have a great sense of humor soi can cheer players up if they are in need of it. I can contribute to the server by being active and dedicated. The way I can be active is by constantly being in Teamspeak helping players as well as being in the discord chat's whenever I'm needed and finally by being in the game. The way I can show dedication is by proving to the higher staff members I want the position, the way I would prove this to them is by being helpful to the community, doing as many support rooms as possible, and helping as many players as I can.

Maturity: I can be a little immature at times, however, for the most part, I'd consider myself pretty mature for a 17-year-old.

Loyalty: I'm always loyal to one server, I will never turn my back on the server even when offered money.

Trustworthiness: I'd consider myself trustworthy as I have never turned my back on a server unless I resigned, even if I'm demoted I will still never turn my back on one server.

Honesty: I'd say I'm pretty honest if I have something to say to you I'll say it. I don't really have a fear of holding back my opinion, however, sometimes I will if it will harm me.

Effort: I have a high level of effort considering I will try the hardest at all times to make sure the community is satisfied with my service as a staff member, but not only a staff member however a friend.

Patience: I am very patient, I can wait as long as needed. At times I've waited 12 hours in a support room.

Personality: I have a very unique personality I'd say, the reason it's unique is that I mess around with friends and make weird noises around them... I know it's strange. However I think I also have a very genuine personality, I'm genuine to nearly all people.

What I can do in Teamspeak: I can help players with anything they need. I can also notice when a player isn't in a good mood from their voice, and continue with the support room and then after trying my best to brighten their mood and for even further possibly their day.

What I can do in the game: I can do a little bit of building however not a lot, mainly basic stuff. I also can record any/all punishments I proceed with. Another way I can help in the game is by following up with the user in Teamspeak and using my permissions as they're supposed to be properly used.

What I can do to cheer players up: I understand we're not here for therapy, however, I don't like seeing the players of a community I'm staffing for upset/sad in any form. So the way I can cheer them up is by making them laugh a bit and just overall being a friend to them, as for anyone.

Contribution time: The amount of time I can contribute to the server is very well for not only the server, however, the community and the players in need of assistance as well. I will stay up late nights if needed when no other staff members are on. I will put my planned schedule down below.
Monday: On a typical Monday I can staff anywhere from 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm-12:00 am.
Tuesday: On a typical Tuesday I can staff anywhere from 4:00 pm to 12:00 am.
Wednesday: On a typical Wednesday I can staff anywhere from 3:00 pm to 12:00 am.
Thursday: On a typical Thursday I can staff anywhere from 4:00 pm to 12:00 am
Friday: On a typical Friday I can staff anywhere from 3:00 pm to 4:00 am
Saturday: On a typical Saturday I can staff anywhere from 5:00 pm to 5:00 am.
Sunday: On a typical Sunday I can staff anywhere from 4:00 am to 12:00 am.

Additional Information: I've been staff on here in the past, I've made a mistake by leaving and it looked very bad at the time I did. However, I'd like to truly apologize for leaving.

Last edited:

wpo

Veteran Member
Neutral, not a bad app overall.
I suggest adding a color scheme tho
Also, try to gather at least some sort of proof of you being staff on those servers
gl

QuzFlips

0.5 (Positive)

- Good looking application
- A lot of experience while being a staff member
-
Missing proof (staff)

Last edited:

PotBetter

Known member
Neutral, not a bad app overall.
I suggest adding a color scheme tho
Also, try to gather at least some sort of proof of you being staff on those servers
gl
Thanks for the feedback, I will try to gather as much proof between me and the ex managers chat/ in game proof as posssible.

Status
Not open for further replies.