Denied PoshPlus Staff Application

PoshPlus

IGN (In-Game Name): PoshPlus

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I do have experience, but I haven't had experience in a long time. I was staff on Velt when it first opened maps 3 -8 under the username of ArcherSet. I started as trial mod and got up to mod plus before I resigned. You can check with previous admins such as Matthev or Afully for confirmation. I have also helped with multiple start ups of smaller hcf servers and was co owner and admin on multiple practice servers (some more
successful then others.) Such as Patrone and Koven. I also just have experience in general with different plugins and spigots and different coding matters, which wouldn't really matter for me being staff on Sage but just for some extra information.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: For starters hcf is getting boring, but I don't wanna quit on the community since I have played for so long. I feel like being staff would be entirely different and just bring a different
perspective of hcf for me. I chose to apply on sage because it's probably one of the servers I play more and its more competitively based then viper or cave. I also have way too much free time on my hands and just get bored with playing hcf and other games such as valorant and feel like this would be a different experience for me.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would be able to answer any questions or help with any needs of the players on the network, I would be in team speak as much as possible to help with support rooms, and I would assist on the server in any was possible. I do have a full time job and work 4-5 days a week but it's mostly during the day and I am still more active then most players in the community. I may also add that I am very
thorough in screensharing.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? Honestly rating it I would rate it an 8, no human is perfect and we all make some mistakes and always will. When it comes to being staff and lying about something that has to do with the server a 10 because their is no reason for me to lie about something that happens on a
Minecraft server especially if I were to consider it one of my jobs.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Not that I know of, I haven't really talked to any of the current staff. I know some past staff that would but none that are currently employed by sage.

Additional Information?: Not much too put here except for more about myself. I am 20 years old, and I work at a bar fulltime. I have played hcf since almost the begging of kohi and shotbow. I would like to say that I am decently well known and respected in the community. I just feel like I would be able to help and relate to a lot of people on the server. Being a staff member is just fun and makes me feel like I'm doing something right. I have been in the position of waiting in for multiple hours to get help over the simplest stuff, and I just feel that I can change that for some players and help make peoples days better and a better experience on the server. Thanks - PoshPlus