Denied Poomley's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poomley

IGN (In-Game Name): Poomley

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA (PST)

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have previously worked on a staff team of an op factions server named RebootMC, this does not give me any staffing experience for HCF, however it did outline what it is like to be on a staff team, and help me build useful character traits. I also watch as many videos as I can pertaining to SSing, and just general staffing. As of actually staffing on HCF, I am hoping that Sage is where I can begin my HCF staffing career.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I believe that the 3 dominating HCF servers up right now are Viper, Cave, and Sage. I chose sage to apply to because I truly believe that this server has a wholesome, and genuinely kind community that I would love to be apart. I believe that I can help players, with or without experience to have as much enjoyment on the Sage network as humanly possible. I like the feeling of helping others out, and I would love to have a chance to do so as a staff member of SagePvP. I have played HCF for 4-5 years now, and starting out I wish I could have gotten staff's assistance while dealing with rulebreakers/cheaters. I want to be able to be there for someone and help them have a more enjoyable beginning to their HCF career. I have also dealt with countless staff interactions, dealing with any situation imaginable. I believe I could use this HCF experience while staffing to truly understand any situation, and what the players are going through/feeling at that time. If a player seems angry, or toxic towards me I would try to deescalate the situation, handling it with the most professional of attitudes to truly give any players a fair experience on Sage. After the last 4 years of playing HCF, the game has become repetitive for me, and I would like to look at HCF from a different point of view, and learn more about the gamemode from a staff's point of view. I can spend roughly 4-5 hours a day, all week on minecraft (I'm a bit of a loser), but I would love to spend those countless hours making the HCF community a better place. I feel that I can use this opportunity as a staff member to enhance certain life skills, such as leadership qualities, obedience, and problem solving skills. Once I dedicate myself to something, I make sure that I do it right. I have dedicated myself for the past 2 months with applications to becoming a staff member on this server, and I will continue trying until I achieve my goal.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If I do get accepted I would spend countless hours working with players, helping them and assisting them in any way I can. I would do my best to cut down support room waiting times, in game help and other situations that I could come across. I can deescalate any situation, using a calm attitude and look at the situation from a players point of view. I can relate to the player base, and I can use this experience of playing to help judge my decisions when needed. I am a very understanding person, and I understand that some people can get very angry/toxic in teamspeak, and I am fully willing to show patience to said players. The amount of players that join Sage for the first time and eventually say "Staff tp hacker" or something along those lines is far too many. I would help these new players and encourage them to record their gameplay, download teamspeak, and other useful tips in HCF.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9. I believe that honesty reflects maturity and professionalism, and maintaining high levels of all 3 is very important. Someone who lies can not be mature, and let alone professional. Being honest is very crucial and a much needed life skill.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Unfortunately No.

Additional Information?: I have looked over every rule on the forums, and I am well aware of what to look out for. I am willing to put well over 4-5 hours in per day, since I get out of school at 12PM every day. I have played HCF for long enough to encounter almost any annoyance, and every issue there is, and as a staff member I will be able to combat these issues. I hope to be given a chance despite my age, to prove that I can do anything asked of me, by anyone. I have no issue respecting authority, and I am far from rude to anyone I encounter. I am taking challenging classes this year, which is accompanied by numerous tutors. My schedule might get interrupted for an hour, 2-3 days a week. Otherwise, my schedule listed below is 100% truthful and I am willing to uphold that schedule.
Thank you for reading my staff application. Have a wonderful day!

Schedule:
Monday: 1:30PM - 6PM
Tuesday : 1:30PM - 6PM
Wednesday: 1:30PM - 6PM
Thursday: 1:30PM - 6PM
Friday: 1:30PM - 9PM
Saturday: 10AM - 10PM
Sunday: 10AM - 10PM
(Note: These are my hours I am free during the week, and I am willing to get on any time during these hours)
Socials:
Discord: ayron#4104
Telegram: @aarongreeni
(I have TS as well)​

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.