Denied Poomley Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poomley

IGN (In-Game Name): Poomley
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I have staff experience on op factions server named RebootMC, while this doesn't give me any experience for HCF staffing, it does give me experience being respectful, and mature in times of need.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I have played on HCF for 3-4 years and unfortunately the game mode is becoming quite boring to play. I've wanted to staff on HCF for quite a long time however my age has been a blockade for me. I have reached the age of 15 in December, and I will be turning 16 in a couple of months. I have seen numerous times that players have gotten away with illegal activities on many HCF servers (VIPERMC, FAITHFULMC, CAVEPVP) , and I would like to be part of the staff team to stop these players from taking advantage of the rules. I also believe that becoming a staff member can bring new experiences, and be interesting to do. After all of that, I would also like to mention that being a staff member will test my maturity, and hopefully give me useful skills that I can use outside of the HCF world, including correct grammar, learning when to stay quiet, and respecting authority.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Everything I've hated as a player of HCF (relating to staff interactions) I will try to avoid. I will do my best to make the everyday players experience as good as it can be. As well as that I will try to deescalate situations, and view these situations from an unbiased viewpoint. I will also take as much time as possible for every encounter I have to make sure any decision is the right one, and the fairest decision I could make. Moving people in TeamSpeak at a fast rate is also high priority for me. Seeing that I have waited in TeamSpeak for hours on end, waiting to be revived for a simple pearl glitch, it has annoyed me in the past and I feel I can help shorten that time. I can put as much as 5-6 hours a day dedicated to this server.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
7-8. As much as I would love to give myself a perfect 10, lying would be stupid. I have lied in my past and I am sure I will lie in the future. I try to be as honest as I can be, and I will continue to be as honest as I can. Being honest is a very important part of being mature, and I believe that in order for someone to be considered mature, lying cannot be habit.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Unfortunately No.
Additional Information?:
I have wanted to be part of a staff team for years, and I believe this is my first real chance. I have an anti-cheat ban from around a year and a half ago and I would like to address that. That was me, and I was using an auto clicker. I did not intend to play SagePvP for long, and I made the dumb decision to auto-click. I would like to explain how this does not reflect present day me, and I hope you can see past this ban and give me a chance. Everything said, thank you and have a wonderful day. (DISCORD: ayron#4104) (TELEGRAM: @aarongreeni) (I also have TS)

Poomley

Important Note: lawyerwastaken who also has posted a staff application is my brother, and I am fully willing to prove so in a voice call.

E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.