Status
Not open for further replies.

PoliceRadio

IGN (In-Game Name):
Police Radio

Timezone:

Us (NA)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Yes, I was manager on a server called VanishHCF, I was also Admin on a server call Lemon Cloud from a long time ago.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become staff to improve the overall experience players have on sage pvp, I know that as a normal player I have not had the best overall experience on sage sometimes the atmosphere can be rather toxic, While you guys have an amazing anti-cheat. I see other things that need improving on the server. Sometimes, I noticed staff can be inactive on servers like Kitmap but I feel as though they should be more active on KitMap because that is where players feel they can get away with most.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would help each player understand and if not better understand the rules of the server to stop any form of harrasment, bullying or anything else that can make a players server experience go from Great To Bad. I will also try my hardest to stop any of thoes SCUMBAG hackers that keep ruining everyone HCF experience. Because for all of us (CLEAN) players, we are sick of seeing the hackers ruining the fun for everyone.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
If I where to rate my honesty on a scale of 1-10 I would say I am about a 7 the reason for that being is sometimes I will tell a little white lie to keep myself and others out of trouble, but, I also know and am very capable of telling whenever the truth is needed. Also, I sometimes lie to protect others from the truth, like in some instances a player will ask me if they are bad at PvP and I will say No, because I do not want to harm or hurt another players feelings.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No, I do not believe I know anyone on the staff team but, I know some partners on your server that would happily vouch for me.

Additional Information?:
I want anyone who read this application to know that I hope they have a wonderful day or night. Also my discord is Sesmer#4184 and my Teamspeak email of choice is [email protected] and my Telegram is

ciccioni

Neutral
You could add more details
If you will, I'll change my ''Neutral'' to ''+1''

Kind Regards,
piccioni.

Status
Not open for further replies.