↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
ViperMC - Sr Mod
Mortal Mines - Mod+
Jurassic Mines - Mod+
AuxPvP - Sr. Mod
CavePvP - Mod+
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
First and foremost, I am genuinely passionate about helping and supporting others. As a staff member, I would have the opportunity to provide assistance, guidance, and a positive gaming experience to players on the server. It has always been a lifelong hobby of mine to lend a hand to those in need, and being a staff member would allow me to channel that passion into a meaningful role within the Minecraft community.

Furthermore, I have spent a considerable amount of time playing on Sage, getting to know the community, and immersing myself in the gameplay and features.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Firstly, I would prioritize fostering a welcoming and inclusive community atmosphere. I would actively engage with players, initiate conversations, and create opportunities for positive interactions. By encouraging friendly communication and mutual respect, I aim to create a space where players feel comfortable and supported.

Additionally, I would focus on providing timely and effective assistance to players. I would be attentive to their, concerns, and feedback, ensuring that their issues are addressed promptly. Whether it involves resolving reports, clarifying rules, or offering guidance on gameplay mechanics, I would strive to be a reliable source of help.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would say that I have an honesty level of 9, I feel like being honest and having a reliable staff member to rely on is a positive feature within the staff team and could create good connections.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) N/A
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 4-5 hours a day.
↬ What is your discord @?: @commericials
↬ Additional Information (optional): N/A​

Last edited:

1jkr

+1 Really great staff application !!

Sike u little nigga muncher ur app sucks balls ur dad dropped a brick on ur head