Not open for further replies.

Pluto

What's your ign?
Infol

How old are you?
I'm 16 years old.

Region
Europe (Serbia).

Do you have any previous staff experience?
Minemen - Trial Moderator, HCRival - Moderator, MineHQ - Admin, FaithfulMC - Admin, PvPTemple - Moderator, Valux - Moderator, Extreme Craft - Admin, PvPLounge - Moderator, +10 more not so relevant servers.

Why would you like to become a staff member?
I feel I should become a staff member because I have a lot of qualities that are important for success in the role.
I'm a very kind and dedicated person. I always try to make a good impression on the new players so they would keep coming back and playing.

I think I am well-suited to handle many different situations. If I were to be accepted, I would try to help everyone with their needs and take the task very seriously. I will never be frustrated or angry with players if they ask some inane or foolish questions.

Aside from that, I just like how good the server is and I think it has a lot of potentials to be one of the biggest servers in the future.
My personality is an advantage because I can joke all time and I can be so serious, when I'm serious I work a lot in my free time.
I have many strengths, a lot of experience, and knowledge of screen-sharing.

I would like to help the other staff members with social issues, chat readability, avoiding flooding and spam, answering players' questions to help them develop and evolve in the game. I'd like to introduce a fun, enjoyable game experience to Your servers and players without headaches caused by other players.

I will not disobey the wishes of server owners, and I will not try to go against their will.
I love helping people and I will always be there for anyone who needs me.
I believe I am a sociable person who is always willing to get along with others.
I just enjoy social contact a lot.

I'm a very good communicator who is easy to relate to and enjoys learning new things and achieving opportunities for learning.

I feel all players must be able to enjoy the game in the best possible conditions because all in all it's still a server, and the thing that matters most is for everyone to have fun, and enjoy what the server has to offer, and for this to happen there has to be respect, I will do everything I can to create the best atmosphere.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?
I would improve players' experience by taking their suggestions seriously, simply I would listen to what the community says.

If there was an "on time" command, I would in this case reward the top three players with 5d rank every month.
There are many other ways I could improve players' experience, these are the ones that came to my mind.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty 10/10 because I usually have the habit of saying everything I think.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?
Not really.

Additional Information?
My maturity level is much higher than other candidates, I am a hardworking person overall. If I had to rate my maturity from 1-10, I would say 8 because people can't be fully mature in their 30s, not even 50s. I am constantly learning, understanding, and having to go through many situations.

I am an honest person, I am kind, I am respectful, I am patient and productive, I am never downhearted, and I have good memory and observation skills. I am also a compassionate person. I would never act in a way that feels like bullying.

I'm sometimes stubborn, sometimes curious too much, and very often have the habit of saying everything I think.

My primary language is Serbian, but I can also speak and write in English fluently. Besides English, Croatian, Bosnian, and Slovenian are the languages I'm also really good at.

I'm a very creative person and I am confident I would have a good idea of how to improve the server. I'm also a very trustworthy person so staff members don't have to worry, and I can be told anything, I'm a loyal and respectful person.

I'm also very well versed in dealing with conflicts between people. I always try to make both sides happy in the end.
I can also multitask which isn't as difficult as most think.

I can spend a maximum of 40h+ per week on staffing for SagePvP.

I am grateful for the opportunity to apply for a staff member, thank you!

Last edited:

Pluto

+1

You have good experience but I would like to see some proof of it.

Good Luck!
Thanks! I have proof for mmc only. All of the other evidence and screenshots I had were in my old pc. I'll look for some more proofs today.

D

Deployable

Pending,

Message me on telegram @deployable2 for more information

Status
Not open for further replies.