Not open for further replies.

Pluto

What's your ign?
Pleit

How old are you?
I'm 16 years old.

Region
Europe (Serbia).

Do you have any previous staff experience?
I have been staff on PvPTemple for six months, and on some smaller servers, I have a lot of experience in staffing and screen sharing. While screen sharing someone I'm using Luyten Decompiler, Recuva, Registry Scanner, Process Hacker, Executed Program List, User Assist View, Paladin I Echo, a lot of other programs, and I'm also manually checking something such as downloads, mods, versions, etc.

Why would you like to become a staff member?
I believe I should become a staff member because I am a very kind and dedicated person. I always try to make a good impression on the new players so they would keep coming back and playing.

I think my patience permits me to handle a lot of situations very well. If I were to get accepted, I would try to help everyone with their needs and take the task very seriously. I will never be upset or mad at players even if they ask some foolish questions.

Besides that, I just like how good the server is, I enjoy playing on it and I think it has big potential to be the biggest server in the future, and that's why I would like to be a part of the staff.
I respect server owners and will not try and go against their will never.
I really love helping players and ill be always there for anyone who needs it.
I believe I am a very outgoing person and I try to get along with everybody.
I just enjoy social contact a lot.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?
I would improve players' experience by taking their suggestions seriously, simply I would listen to what the community says, I would also reward really active players with a 30d rank every month if owners would allow me to do that or with anything else that is worth something.

If there was /ontime command I would for example reward the top 3 players with 10d rank or something like that. There are many other ways I would improve players' experience, these are the ones that first came to my mind.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty 10/10 because I usually have the habit of saying everything I think.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?
Not really.

Additional Information?
I can comfortably say that my maturity level is much higher than other candidates, I'm a very serious and hardworking person overall. If I had to rate my maturity from 1-10 I would say 8 because people can't be fully mature in their 30s not even 50s. I have a lot more things to learn, to understand, and a lot of situations to go through.

I'm a very honest, kind, trustworthy, respectful, patient, hard-working person, I never give up, I'm always in a good mood and I have a really good memory and observation. I'm also a compassionate type of person. I would never bully anyone because I always think about how would a person feel in that situation.

I'm sometimes stubborn, sometimes curious too much, and very often have the habit of saying everything I think.

My main language is Serbian, but I can also speak and write in English fluently. Besides English Language, Croatian, Bosnian and Slovenian are the languages I'm also really good at.
(Serbian, Croatian and Bosnian languages are quite similar to each other).

I'm a very imaginative person and considering that I believe I would have a very cool idea of how to improve the server.
I'm also a very trustworthy person so staff members don't have to worry and I can be told anything, I'm a loyal and respectful person.

I'm also well versed in dealing with conflicts between people. I always try to make both sides happy in the end.
I can also multitask which isn't as difficult as most think.

I wish you all the best, thanks for giving me this opportunity to apply for a staff member.

Last edited:

mylo

Established member
Denied, thank you for taking the time to apply but we will not be moving forward with your application at this current stage.

Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.