PLEASE FUCKING END HCF ABUSE

Headed

I logged on Hcf, went afk in my faction, and when I came back I was dead. my fac doors were closed, the ign Saagi pearl glitched to kill me and take a shit ton of my stuff. Then, I call him out for being a retard. Then I after 20 minutes go back to my base, there was two invis in my base. They almost killed me, I managed to trap myself in my 1x12 water fall trap. I closed all the trap doors. The Invis got inside somehow and killed me.................. I am 5000 percent sure he fucking pearl glitched to get to me. And then, I told him to kill himself because hes a retard. I got muted for 12 hours, the glitchers got a lot of loot, and I went in ts and couldn't get them banned without fucking recorded evidence. So basically im left with a lot of loss, and the fucking abusive glitchers easily get good shit. Fuck sage useless fucking cunt server, does absolutely NOTHING against abuse. Everyone go on servers like lunar.gg for better hcf, fucking sage useless shit with no staff that ban pearl glitchers or abusive cheaters. This server is a bit fucking dead because it does nothing to correctly handle abuse. Fuck hcf on sage and practice and kitmap and every existent shit on sage. I guess im supposed to record every second I fucking play minecraft because theres so many abusive players:
IMPORTANT::::::::::::::::: **************** IGN's OF PEARL GLITCH ABUSERS THAT NEED BAN: Their FACTION NAME: Jade
The pearl glitchers ign's : Saagi, Rettigheder and made another person. Staff ban them
This is not a way to get your point across. Matter of fact, this is extremely immature of you to call our server trash when making this post. I would be happy to help you with this situation, but the main problem is you don't have any proof. How do you expect us to ban these 'glitchers' if there's no evidence to back up your statement? There's not one server that won't ask for proof if someone glitched in a base.

Promotheus

This is not a way to get your point across. Matter of fact, this is extremely immature of you to call our server trash when making this post. I would be happy to help you with this situation, but the main problem is you don't have any proof. How do you expect us to ban these 'glitchers' if there's no evidence to back up your statement? There's not one server that won't ask for proof if someone glitched in a base.
headed on the case

Serae

Established member
I don't recall his name being "jewsslayer" and I know he would never set his name to that since he knows his limits, but if he did then please provide proof. Reasons for the response being a day late is because I am starting school and most of the time, I focus on making youtube videos to advertise the server and make sure people are enjoying their time on here.
Haha you clearly are gonna say this because he's your friend what about the time Ryan threatened me?

Headed

Haha you clearly are gonna say this because he's your friend what about the time Ryan threatened me?
Obviously he's my friend, but what does that have to do with the situation? I never received proof of him behaving this way, plus you have no room to talk about "threatening" people.

Serae

Established member
Obviously he's my friend, but what does that have to do with the situation? I never received proof of him behaving this way, plus you have no room to talk about "threatening" people.
I just got more proof of him doing it but okay Headed

Ties

Established member
I said, certified freak
Seven days a week
Wet ass pussy
Make that pull-out game weak, woo
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you fucking with some wet ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet ass pussy
Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pussy right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This pussy is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's role play, I wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck
Right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring (ayy, ayy)
Gobble me, swallow me, drip down inside of me
Quick jump out 'fore you let it get inside of me
I tell him where to put it, never tell him where I'm 'bout to be
I run down on him 'fore I have a nigga running me
Talk your shit, bite your lip
Ask for a car while you ride that dick (while you ride that dick)
You really ain't never gotta fuck him for a thang
He already made his mind up 'fore he came
Now get your boots and your coat
For this wet ass pussy
He bought a phone just for pictures
Of this wet ass pussy
Pay my tuition just to kiss me
On this wet ass pussy
Now make it rain if you wanna
See some wet ass pussy
Look, I need a hard hitter, I need a deep stroker
I need a Henny drinker, I need a weed smoker
Not a garden snake, I need a king cobra
With a hook in it, hope it lean over
He got some money, then that's where I'm headed
Pussy A1, just like his credit
He got a beard, well, I'm tryna wet it
I let him taste it, now he diabetic
I don't wanna spit, I wanna gulp
I wanna gag, I wanna choke
I want you to touch that little dangly dang
That swang in the back of my throat
My head game is fire, punani Dasani
It's going in dry and it's coming out soggy
I ride on that thang like the cops is behind me
I spit on his mic and now he tryna sign me, woo
Your honor, I'm a freak bitch, handcuffs, leashes
Switch my wig, make him feel like he cheating
Put him on his knees, give him something to believe in
Never lost a fight, but I'm looking for a beating
In the food chain, I'm the one that eat ya
If he ate my ass, he's a bottom feeder
Big D stand for big demeanor
I could make you bust before I ever meet ya
If it don't hang, then he can't bang
You can't hurt my feelings, but I like pain
If he fuck me and ask, "Whose is it?"
When I ride the dick, I'ma spell my name
Ah
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you fucking with some wet ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet ass pussy
Now from the top, make it drop
That's some wet ass pussy
Now get a bucket and a mop
I'm talking WAP, WAP, WAP
Macaroni in a pot
That's some wet ass pussy, uh
(There's some whores in this house)
(There's some whores in this house)

Minion

@Headed kinda sad that im supposed to record every moment of me playing hcf, because of these abusers. More shit just happened to me today, I got kicked from my fac while offline. The leader of the faction I got kicked from is lMike. I had like fucking 30 gsets in there and got kicked while offline and had my subclaim chests destroyed. Staff checked the base and couldn't find any subclaim chest. Welp got scammed and kicked by my fac and dont have evidence so ig I cant do anything feelsbad man

Minion

Also Headed I once went on kitmap and there was some blatant cheater called MisterMeeseeks who ADMITTED TO USING 3.7 reach drip lite in public chat, I went in ts and AirResistance said he was blatant. He told me he "couldnt do anything about it because there were no ss verified staff." When the admin Promotheus logged on, MisterMeeseeks and Promotheus did some fighting on kitmap in end over a capture event. Promotheus said he wasnt cheating so he wouldnt ss him, even though AirResistance told me he was blatant. Wtf is this, MisterMeeseeks was smart to turn his cheats down against the admin, knowing that hes the only one that could ss. He could away flaw free and has zeus+ rank. Dont call me immature when your server has players with good ranks easily bypassing. Sage has a problem I quit

Minion

MisterMeeseeks obviously knew promotheus was admin, so he prob knew to turn them all off to fool the admin into not even ssing him.... The admin should have just ssed him, the mod airresistance agreed that he was cheating ? Someone tell me if staff have a serious problem?

Headed

Also Headed I once went on kitmap and there was some blatant cheater called MisterMeeseeks who ADMITTED TO USING 3.7 reach drip lite in public chat, I went in ts and AirResistance said he was blatant. He told me he "couldnt do anything about it because there were no ss verified staff." When the admin Promotheus logged on, MisterMeeseeks and Promotheus did some fighting on kitmap in end over a capture event. Promotheus said he wasnt cheating so he wouldnt ss him, even though AirResistance told me he was blatant. Wtf is this, MisterMeeseeks was smart to turn his cheats down against the admin, knowing that hes the only one that could ss. He could away flaw free and has zeus+ rank. Dont call me immature when your server has players with good ranks easily bypassing. Sage has a problem I quit
Promotheus isn't a staff member anymore, this must've happened a while ago but we'll make sure this doesn't happen again.

H0MESCHOOL

Established member
I logged on Hcf, went afk in my faction, and when I came back I was dead. my fac doors were closed, the ign Saagi pearl glitched to kill me and take a shit ton of my stuff. Then, I call him out for being a retard. Then I after 20 minutes go back to my base, there was two invis in my base. They almost killed me, I managed to trap myself in my 1x12 water fall trap. I closed all the trap doors. The Invis got inside somehow and killed me.................. I am 5000 percent sure he fucking pearl glitched to get to me. And then, I told him to kill himself because hes a retard. I got muted for 12 hours, the glitchers got a lot of loot, and I went in ts and couldn't get them banned without fucking recorded evidence. So basically im left with a lot of loss, and the fucking abusive glitchers easily get good shit. Fuck sage useless fucking cunt server, does absolutely NOTHING against abuse. Everyone go on servers like lunar.gg for better hcf, fucking sage useless shit with no staff that ban pearl glitchers or abusive cheaters. This server is a bit fucking dead because it does nothing to correctly handle abuse. Fuck hcf on sage and practice and kitmap and every existent shit on sage. I guess im supposed to record every second I fucking play minecraft because theres so many abusive players:
IMPORTANT::::::::::::::::: **************** IGN's OF PEARL GLITCH ABUSERS THAT NEED BAN: Their FACTION NAME: Jade
The pearl glitchers ign's : Saagi, Rettigheder and made another person. Staff ban them
I do believe you, but, I am not a staff member. Even if i was, i would need proof, setup shadowplay so you can record all the time.