PLEASE FUCKING END HCF ABUSE

Minion

I logged on Hcf, went afk in my faction, and when I came back I was dead. my fac doors were closed, the ign Saagi pearl glitched to kill me and take a shit ton of my stuff. Then, I call him out for being a retard. Then I after 20 minutes go back to my base, there was two invis in my base. They almost killed me, I managed to trap myself in my 1x12 water fall trap. I closed all the trap doors. The Invis got inside somehow and killed me.................. I am 5000 percent sure he fucking pearl glitched to get to me. And then, I told him to kill himself because hes a retard. I got muted for 12 hours, the glitchers got a lot of loot, and I went in ts and couldn't get them banned without fucking recorded evidence. So basically im left with a lot of loss, and the fucking abusive glitchers easily get good shit. Fuck sage useless fucking cunt server, does absolutely NOTHING against abuse. Everyone go on servers like lunar.gg for better hcf, fucking sage useless shit with no staff that ban pearl glitchers or abusive cheaters. This server is a bit fucking dead because it does nothing to correctly handle abuse. Fuck hcf on sage and practice and kitmap and every existent shit on sage. I guess im supposed to record every second I fucking play minecraft because theres so many abusive players:
IMPORTANT::::::::::::::::: **************** IGN's OF PEARL GLITCH ABUSERS THAT NEED BAN: Their FACTION NAME: Jade
The pearl glitchers ign's : Saagi, Rettigheder and made another person. Staff ban them

Minion

I wasnt recording at the time so I cant get them banned, what sadness. I even reported them for pearl glitching in chat before I died, but staff didnt do a thing. Staff PROBABLY WERENT EVEN ON AT ALL LMFAO

Reinsure

Well you can't blame them, they can't just ban someone with no evidence of them doing it. But I agree the pearl glitches should be fixed.

Promotheus

As an ex-Admin, I would advise you to use shadow play if possible, or have something recording. When this happens again you can get revived. Also please don't talk shit in chat since you're breaking the rules as well. If you're triggered unbind your chat key :)

Sauds

Legendary Member
As an ex-Admin, I would advise you to use shadow play if possible, or have something recording. When this happens again you can get revived. Also please don't talk shit in chat since you're breaking the rules as well. If you're triggered unbind your chat key :)

To be fair, lots of people including myself have been Admin on Sage, I know more then anyone the amount of abuse which occurred on Sage as I used to ban them and cause a staff war. The management contribution towards the staff team is the reason it’s shit.

Minion

@Sauds you guys should invest in some fucking replay mod on the WHOLE SERVER. It might cost a lot but could make sage much higher quality and a LOT BETTER.

Sauds

Legendary Member
@Minion Don’t get mad at me, I do more suggestions then anyone DMing owners and managers on telegram more then others. The reason I resigned was due to the management towards the staff and how poorly it was handled.

Serae

Established member
Haha @Sauds I also just got banned for saying Tye don't make me email you bro! got a 3d mute didn't care then I get a perm ban for dox threats WHAT? LOL

Headed

Good question, @Headed as he’s your mate and @str2? Seems like the management was better with Botings honestly
I don't recall his name being "jewsslayer" and I know he would never set his name to that since he knows his limits, but if he did then please provide proof. Reasons for the response being a day late is because I am starting school and most of the time, I focus on making youtube videos to advertise the server and make sure people are enjoying their time on here.