Denied Please, Delete

bannedforcheats

Neutral
  • Need a lot more detail in "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:"

-banned

Last edited:

Boee

Neutral

Need a lot more detail in "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:"

-banned
Hey there,
Thanks for letting me know, I will try my best to improve that part of my application.
Kind regards.

Last edited:
-1 I feel like you should apply for more popular servers before you come to sage. I haven’t heard those servers once in my entire life. Try to get at least one decently known server as an experience first.

Boee

-1 I feel like you should apply for more popular servers before you come to sage. I haven’t heard those servers once in my entire life. Try to get at least one decently known server as an experience first.
Hey there,
Thanks for your feedback, That's the reason I am applied on sage, I am also comfortable with my staffing experience and skills.
Kinds Regards.

Last edited:

PaulaTheKoala

You should apply at a smaller HCF server first as your experience is not the best and most of these servers didn't even release.

Boee

You should apply at a smaller HCF server first as your experience is not the best and most of these servers didn't even release.
Hey there,
Thanks for your feedback. I actually am at a point that I feel comfortable with my staffing experience and skills.
Even though I staffed on servers with 40-60 player base.
Kind Regards.

ServiceSub

Neutral

Decently detailed but could use more detail in "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:".

Goodluck.

Boee

Neutral

Decently detailed but could use more detail in "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:".

Goodluck.
Hey there,
Thanks for your feedback. I will try to add more detail on "If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:"
Kind Regards.