Denied Please Delete due to recently resigning on katanapvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewbi

Please delete my application i'm going to wait because i recently resigned on katanapvp

Many Thanks Lewis

Last edited:

Vuru

Anime Lover
+1
Good detailed application with effort
Decent experience

Provided proof for all servers staffed on

Hayh

💻✅
For how long have you been with each network since you have been staff on a lot of servers.

Lewbi

For how long have you been with each network since you have been staff on a lot of servers.
LiteMC i was staff for like a year and a half

Hygon around a month as the management was awful so i resigned

ReflexMC around 5+ months

BattleClash around a month reason for resign was because i was told they were paying someone to bot so I instantly resigned

Cylex i owned for around 3 months

ZionteMC was around 2 months

SyncPvP was around over a year.

If you need anymore info please dm me instead.

Lewbi

For all the players saying -1 for double staffing i have since left i really thought i didn't have any chance but as i saw a lot of people actually thought i would be a good staff member so i have since resigned on the server so I'm currently not staff on any server just to clear it all up @Vuru @Shotbow @ArtixqOG

Lewbi

Just resigned on katanapvp.
personally i don't feel a -1 is worth just because i resigned like if you think there is no way winning i resigned to make them happy and now a -1 because i just resigned honestly i don't know what i could do better i'm just trying to help out the community to make it ever better

Shotbow

Established member
For all the players saying -1 for double staffing i have since left i really thought i didn't have any chance but as i saw a lot of people actually thought i would be a good staff member so i have since resigned on the server so I'm currently not staff on any server just to clear it all up @Vuru @Shotbow @ArtixqOG
I will keep my -1 because in you're application you listed trust. I wouldn't trust you if you were applying on Sage while staffing on another server.

ArtixqOG

Still, U applied while u were still staff. U legit randomly stabbed them in the back and u cant just randomly resign after u applied.

Lewbi

Still, U applied while u were still staff. U legit randomly stabbed them in the back and u cant just randomly resign after u applied.
i mean i never stabbed them they don't know how to run a server i'm not going to staff on a server where the plat admin is around 10 sorry. i see you 3 don't like me no need to keep trashing my thread its a simple -1 or +1 with reason please stop commenting on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.