EST +2

Finland

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, I do.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

HcNations:

The first time I was staff was back in 2016 when I got accepted on HcNations, the server was familiar to me via my friend who suggested I should apply and moderate with him. It didn't take long for me to catch up with my buddy, the main reason being him teaching me for the most part. Of course, other staff members helped me with screen-sharing, learning the basics and etc. So the first time I was staff was a really good time where I could inter-react with people and players. The biggest achievement was when I got screen-share verified and got promoted to moderator at the same time, that was when I could really start helping and moderating the server. After a few weeks of being moderator things went downhill in my personal life when a relative died, he was very close to me and emotionally hurt me, which made me come to the conclusion that I need to resign since it started to affect my moderating. But it was still a great time on the server and a big plus for the manager who gave me a chance to moderate.

PulsePvP:

This server was the second server I was staff on, I applied around four months after resigning on HcNations. The main reason for me applying was me wanting to get back to moderating because I sincerely enjoyed it. And why I didn't apply back to HcNations was that they were going to revamp and change up the staff team. So since it was my second time as staffing I obviously knew everything pretty good. Time flood by pretty quick and then one Wednesday I got promoted to Moderator, that was the sign that I was pretty good at moderating and got a lot of access, around the same time I got screen-share verified, and then the screen-share team started to talk to me about me being chosen to run the SS-team, since I was already previously helping other trial-mods to get better at it. After three months the server started to revamp due to lack of players, and that they would become a practice server, that was when I wanted to stop moderating because I didn't have the motivation to keep on going when it was only going to be a practice server.
But I only left once the server had found a new leader for the SS-team. And the server thanked me for that.

https://prnt.sc/q678ji

Vipermc:

Viper was the third server I was staff on, there I applied for the factions side which didn't have anything to do with hcf or practice. My intention for applying was that I had played a lot of factions before I even moved on to hcf. Previously I had played Cosmic, Saico and Archon. So you could say I had experience of that. When I got accepted my time started as a factions helper, there I was welcomed by the staff team and the manager. My biggest job as a helper was to keep the chat clear and report problems to higher-ups. There I didn't get screen-share verified since it had been so long since I last had been staff. And after a month and a half, I got kicked out of the team for a dumb thing I did. But I swear those things will never happen.

https://prnt.sc/q679cy

PvPTemple:

About this server I don't have a lot to say about, not saying the server is bad or anything just that I wasn't staff on here for that long. When I got accepted I immediately started practising all the ways to find clients etc. The main reason why I wasn't staff so long was that my activity was very low due to my school and tests. But if I had got more time I would say that I could even have gotten a promotion.

Proof: I don't have any proof of this server, but you could ask AlexTsuki.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I want to become staff because this was the first server I enjoyed playing on, to be honest. Like this was the server that moved me forward and inspired me to staff (If you don't count HcNations), help people and remove the hackers. This server is extremely fun to play on it has so much competition which is insane, the community is extremely active(in my opinion) averaging like 300 people on consistency, people on the forums are constantly making threads and replying to others, great environment and it's improved daily. Every time I used to play on here it made me glad I enjoy how the server is set up and how the staff team is constantly on, and helping people that need help. But of course they could need some more assistance for the server to get even better and that's why I'm applying. To help it get bigger than it already reduces the number of hackers, toxicity, racism and people who break the rules. Here is also a reason why I would want to become staff on Saige is that I am a semi-active player who does enjoy the servers community, it also motivates me to help players in the community and make their days better by for example rolling back their bases immediately after they got either insided or a hacker phased though their base and killed them. However during my gameplay i realized that there are not as much staff on at my time( might also be because I’m EU and the biggest part of the staff is us, and at that time I see a lot of people asking for help like in general about ranks or other stuff in chat while like two staff are on and they’re consistently watching ts for instance and not having the time to watch the chat in-game. And when there are no staff online I usually check the Teamspeak and see how many people are waiting for assistance and not getting any and getting frustrated, my point is not to say that the staff team is afk all the time just saying that when there are none the players are just sitting and waiting for no one, so I hope I would be able to help everyone out. As I mentioned before there are not enough staff on my time which most of the hackers usually wait for a certain time then come on when no staff are online, which they start phasing/bhopping and using blatant kill-aura to ruin everyone's day.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Experience:
As earlier mentioned in the application I've been staff on a lot of servers where I've been taught a lot, and that means that I wouldn't have to learn as much as a player who's just started moderating.

Maturity:
Even though I'm not that old I take things very seriously, especially when it has to do with the server. Of course, people need to have fun but not at the same time when moderating.

Activity:
I'm able to be pretty active, not lying about the hours on my schedule, those hours I actually spend all the time watching the server and teamspeak. Not just chilling around in ts and chatting with other staff. And especially being able to be active when the holidays are coming.

Screen-sharing:
I've almost always gotten verified on my previous servers. I can use, for example, Powershell, Regedit, Processhacker, %temp% and so on.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.