IGN (In-Game Name):

Plarn

Region (EU/NA/Other):

NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

PvPTemple - Helper - https://gyazo.com/cab2b69c99ee0e974768eeeb0646b325
CavePvP - T-Mod - https://i.imgur.com/LIRLgmL.jpg
HazelMC - T-Mod - https://gyazo.com/1be5c7591dc735a2d2797d68a563224f

I have more but those are the most known to be servers.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become staff at SagePvP because I have heard a lot about the server and it's pretty fun to play. My friends have told me a lot about it and I want to just become a staff member to help more of the player base out on the server. There is sometimes that you can be less serious however, sometimes you have to know when to switch and become very mature. Another reason I would like to become staff on the server is that I really enjoy helping people. I don't like people in the HCF community that try to be so toxic just for people to not enjoy the server. People like that always do their best to make people not enjoy playing the server. I hate cheaters with all of my heart. The only thing cheaters do on the server is make people not want to play the server. I hate players like this in the community. I want to do my best to make sure that there are no players who dislike the server. As I said before, I want every player to enjoy playing the server. I don't want any cheaters, toxic players, and more. Another reason I would like to become a staff member is that whenever I talk to the staff members or see them in-game they are always so kind and caring. So if I become a staff member I would be able to be a part of the hard-working and kind staff team. I would like them to help me grow as a staff member and be able to learn from the staff members on the team now, so I can do many things better and overall grow as a staff member. Overall, I love SagePvP very much and would love to become staff. I have many different reasons to become staff.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Activity

If I can't be on at one point for around a day, I will be sure to report it at least a day in advance. I'm not going to sit here and lie and say I can play 20 hours per day, but I can be on for a really long amount of time. I can be on for about 5-6 hours on weekends, and on weekdays I can average around 3-4 after I get home from school practices.

Dedication

I will spend hours dedicating my time and effort. I will do my best to do Support rooms, helping out in discord and in-game. I will always help teach new staff members to learn everything they need to know about staffing on the network! I can help all new players learn more about the SagePVP network and how the server is great for all players.
Trustworthy

I always want to be a person you can trust. I want you to always know that I will be there and you can trust me if you need me. I want you guys to always know that I won't lie about anything. I want you to trust me at all times. I will be there for staff and players. I want both the staff team and players to know that I am a trustworthy staff member.

HCF Experience

I've played HCF for around 4-5 years now. I have lots of knowledge of HCF and HCF servers. Over the years, I've come to learn lots of HCF and how I can try to make a player enjoy their time on the network and love playing. There are many different ways to do things and handle situations, and over time I've learned lots of them and I feel as if I have a really good idea of how to handle things.

Helpful

I will always help the staff members and players. If I see a new staff member struggling and they need help, I will always be sure to go and help them. I never want someone to not get the help they need to make the server great! I would also be great at helping players. I will make sure to do support rooms as fast and frequently as I can. I will make sure to give players the help they need even if they don't come into Teamspeak for it. If I see someone in chat asking questions I will be sure to tell them everything they need to know

Maturity

I am very mature. I can always be funny and in a joking matter however, whenever needed, I can make the change from joking matter to ready to help anyone that needs it is a great way. I want people to know the server has lots of mature staff and that they can always go to the staff for help knowing that they will be mature!

There are many things that I can do to help improve the player's experience. As time goes on as me being a staff member, I think this list will grow bigger and bigger. I will gain more experience and will be able to benefit a lot more things to the staff team. I want to be able to grow this list so I can help the server more and more as time goes on. Overall, I think many things I can do can improve the player experience. I would like to become staff and see that list grow bigger and bigger.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate myself a 9/10. Most people would probably ask why it isn't a ten however, nobody is ever completely honest and perfect. If I said that I have never lied it just would be a lie. Sometimes I may even forget something happens or accidentally leave out detail in something but 9/10 I tell the truth to the best of my ability, and I will never lie to staff members or players. Honesty is something very important as a staff member on the network. You must gain honesty and keep honesty and trust.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

No

Additional Information?:

Tele is @archer103
Discord is plarn#6613​

BlueOG

Don’t particularly like the fact that the highest rank you got is helper but still nice application
+1

Belter2

Don’t particularly like the fact that the highest rank you got is helper but still nice application
+1
It's not the highest rank, it's just the most known servers I've been staff at. most servers are ones that were upcoming and were released but shut down within a few months of being open.

BlueOG

It's not the highest rank, it's just the most known servers I've been staff at. most servers are ones that were upcoming and were released but shut down within a few months of being open.
I guess you can’t call those valuable experiences then

Belter2

Therefore the highest rank you’ve got is helper
am not trynna be rude tho lol
I understand what you're trying to say, but it was just bad timing when I got staff on those servers because I was dealing with family problems and didn't have time to staff anymore, so I resigned, but now there are no problems and I can staff and play Minecraft a lot more.

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name):

Plarn

Region (EU/NA/Other):

NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

PvPTemple - Helper - https://gyazo.com/cab2b69c99ee0e974768eeeb0646b325
CavePvP - T-Mod - https://i.imgur.com/LIRLgmL.jpg
HazelMC - T-Mod - https://gyazo.com/1be5c7591dc735a2d2797d68a563224f

I have more but those are the most known to be servers.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become staff at SagePvP because I have heard a lot about the server and it's pretty fun to play. My friends have told me a lot about it and I want to just become a staff member to help more of the player base out on the server. There is sometimes that you can be less serious however, sometimes you have to know when to switch and become very mature. Another reason I would like to become staff on the server is that I really enjoy helping people. I don't like people in the HCF community that try to be so toxic just for people to not enjoy the server. People like that always do their best to make people not enjoy playing the server. I hate cheaters with all of my heart. The only thing cheaters do on the server is make people not want to play the server. I hate players like this in the community. I want to do my best to make sure that there are no players who dislike the server. As I said before, I want every player to enjoy playing the server. I don't want any cheaters, toxic players, and more. Another reason I would like to become a staff member is that whenever I talk to the staff members or see them in-game they are always so kind and caring. So if I become a staff member I would be able to be a part of the hard-working and kind staff team. I would like them to help me grow as a staff member and be able to learn from the staff members on the team now, so I can do many things better and overall grow as a staff member. Overall, I love SagePvP very much and would love to become staff. I have many different reasons to become staff.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Activity

If I can't be on at one point for around a day, I will be sure to report it at least a day in advance. I'm not going to sit here and lie and say I can play 20 hours per day, but I can be on for a really long amount of time. I can be on for about 5-6 hours on weekends, and on weekdays I can average around 3-4 after I get home from school practices.

Dedication

I will spend hours dedicating my time and effort. I will do my best to do Support rooms, helping out in discord and in-game. I will always help teach new staff members to learn everything they need to know about staffing on the network! I can help all new players learn more about the SagePVP network and how the server is great for all players.
Trustworthy

I always want to be a person you can trust. I want you to always know that I will be there and you can trust me if you need me. I want you guys to always know that I won't lie about anything. I want you to trust me at all times. I will be there for staff and players. I want both the staff team and players to know that I am a trustworthy staff member.

HCF Experience

I've played HCF for around 4-5 years now. I have lots of knowledge of HCF and HCF servers. Over the years, I've come to learn lots of HCF and how I can try to make a player enjoy their time on the network and love playing. There are many different ways to do things and handle situations, and over time I've learned lots of them and I feel as if I have a really good idea of how to handle things.

Helpful

I will always help the staff members and players. If I see a new staff member struggling and they need help, I will always be sure to go and help them. I never want someone to not get the help they need to make the server great! I would also be great at helping players. I will make sure to do support rooms as fast and frequently as I can. I will make sure to give players the help they need even if they don't come into Teamspeak for it. If I see someone in chat asking questions I will be sure to tell them everything they need to know

Maturity

I am very mature. I can always be funny and in a joking matter however, whenever needed, I can make the change from joking matter to ready to help anyone that needs it is a great way. I want people to know the server has lots of mature staff and that they can always go to the staff for help knowing that they will be mature!

There are many things that I can do to help improve the player's experience. As time goes on as me being a staff member, I think this list will grow bigger and bigger. I will gain more experience and will be able to benefit a lot more things to the staff team. I want to be able to grow this list so I can help the server more and more as time goes on. Overall, I think many things I can do can improve the player experience. I would like to become staff and see that list grow bigger and bigger.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate myself a 9/10. Most people would probably ask why it isn't a ten however, nobody is ever completely honest and perfect. If I said that I have never lied it just would be a lie. Sometimes I may even forget something happens or accidentally leave out detail in something but 9/10 I tell the truth to the best of my ability, and I will never lie to staff members or players. Honesty is something very important as a staff member on the network. You must gain honesty and keep honesty and trust.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

No

Additional Information?:

Tele is @archer103
Discord is plarn#6613​
-1 Obviously a server hopper (t-mod or helper at all relevant experiences).

-1 I feel as though you should emphasize more with each question/answer cause it doesn’t explain much in regards to what you can really do

Status
Not open for further replies.