Denied Pizza - Staff app - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizza

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): NotPizza
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Koru
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Well, I and my mates are moving around a lot between servers, and found sage more fun than others, we have also supported with Premium and ranks etc. And I thought it was about time that I moved from playing to helping the players since I've enjoyed it so much, so should others.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Well, I'm an active player, I work dailyand after that I do have many free hours to do stuff like helping in TS, watching over the community and in general just be around to help and support the players.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? Id say a good 8-9, there's always time were a person may have a bad day or such were mood could sving, but I'm always trying to stay positive and just trying to enjoy the game. I want everyone to have fun, not to stressor be mad, its a game and we are here to have fun.

Discord: Pizza#1000
Telegram @N0tPizza

Pizza

No effort, no details.
Well, I don't plan on writing an essay, that usually goes around in the Interview. And I don't plan on telling which staff can vouch for me since that doesn't speak on my behalf. Like I Could get ex-partners like Inboxx to vouch for me, or helpers like 77kg. Personally, from my past experience, it's about the interview, where you get a chance to tell them about yourself. You can give me and -1. But it does not change the fact that I've got experience, knowledge and maturity.

Kind regards - Hopefully future staff Pizza 🥳

Pluto

No one said that it changes the fact that u got experience, this application seems like it's written by a 10-year old who gonna abuse their rank once they get it. I'd try to improve this application and more details so staff members can actually think that you really want the position. Anyways, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.