Denied pinXD's staff application

pinXD

IGN (In-Game Name): pinXD

Timezone: GMT
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
PVPTEMPLE: Staffing on here was very tiring as I had to be on almost 24/7 because there was around 600 players on all the time.
CustomPvP: CustomPvP was a decently populated factions server, I was given the role of Senior Admin after just 3 weeks of hard work and leadership, I was promoted straight from Trial Mod to Senior Mod to Junior Admin to Senior Admin. I was only set to Junior Admin because they needed to see how I could do as I higher on the staff team. They were very happy with the decisions they made.

HCTitans: Smaller community to this server due to being ETB'd on SOTW, I was given the manager role alongside another person. He was in charge of the media management and I was to work on more responsible duties which I feel puts me in the position to become a sufficient staff member on SagePvP.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Well, I've lead a lot of factions in my time on HCF and I feel like my position as leader in some of these factions has lead me on a solid path to be a sufficient staff member on SagePvP. I feel like the server staff team needs more natural leaders to compensate to accommodate the difference in time zones, as myself as a player has experienced a lack of staff attention while playing SagePvP with my faction. As a faction leader I believe I know a lot about loyalty. As a player I believe staff loyalty is VERY important and it is one of the most important factors that define a good staff member. Being staff has always been a passion of mine, I personally think that the willingness to be a staff member and the enjoyment of any staff member where it be Chat-Mod to Owner can often reflect on there activity and the productiveness of the staff member. At every opportunity i have been given, I have excelled and have consistently shown my determination as an efficient and motivated staff member r.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: As a player the worst part of HCF on the smaller server and some times larger servers too is the staff's lack of effort, not moving in ts and not helping out certain players due to grudges. I also don't do physical education as I attend online school which means I have unlimited access to my computer.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Luvrs love that kid
Additional Infomation?: I love sage and I wish the server best of luck!

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @pinXD, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.