Denied Pinksheep20077's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In-Game Name): Pinksheep20077
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience
?: Yes, I have been staff before. I have been a media manager, mod+, admin
Why would you like to become a staff member? I would like to become a staff member because I don't like seeing that amount of people getting no help. If you join ts at 11pm Est there isn't anyone who helps. If I was a staff member I would be on all hours unless I get a life.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve the players experience by not abusing for people. I would also help everyone that needs it. I will be there to watch if people are hacking I can probably get 12 hours of ptime a day
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9.9 because I am pretty honest but the times
I'm not is when I'm talking to my mom.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Scot, if media count Zaues. If
Aziel wouldn't have left I would have said him.
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) I think I can get 12 hours a day because I have legit no life and nothing to do besides touch grass every now and then.
What is your telegram @?: @pinksheep20077
Additional Information?: I thank you for taking the time out of your day to look at my application. I hope you think that I am a great
Canidate for the SagePvP staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.