━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ஜ۩۞۩ஜDo you own a quality microphone?:ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

Yes
ஜ۩۞۩ஜDo you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

Yes
ஜ۩۞۩ஜDo you have any previous Staff Experience?:ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

PolarHCF - Moderator - Server Closed (HCF Server)
Date: i do not remember
I was staff on PolarHCF for Like one Year. I had a Great Time being staff on there. I Banned A lot of Blatant Hackers, Muted Spammers//Toxic Players and ScreenShared a lot of Cheaters. And i was always active in TeamSpeak and Ingame. I always helped people out in TeamSpeak. And Watched a lot of People on the server. I was ScreenShared approved on There To. So i ScreenShared a lot of players on there. I found Vape Lite And More Ghost Clients. I also Made some staff series on there but my channel got striked away because placed the wrong music under one of my videos. So i lost all my Proof of being staff on there. This server was probably one of the most fun servers I had ever played on. The last two weeks the owner couldn't afford to pay for the server anymore and sold most of the builds, So I resigned from there 2 months ago and Here I am today.

GreekHCF - Head-Admin - Server Closed//Never Released (HCF Server)
Date: 2017
I was Head-Admin on Greek HCF For Like a Year. I Helped out the server a lot with setting up the Spawn with building the spawn, Setting up KitMap, Setting up HCF, Setting up Practice, Setting up GreekWars. Greek Wars was something like Bunkers only with more things in it. When the server was ready we were not enabled to release because of the Owner. He fucked up to hole server and i needed to set it all up again.
That is why i resigned.

FenixMC - Moderator - Resigned (HCF Server)
Date: 2017
I was Staff on FenixMC for Like 3 Months. It was a great time Being staff on there i made a lot of staff series//Staff Streams. The Community was Really Great and i liked to be staff on there. Until every sotw the server broke and when it broke they needed to do the sotw again because most of the time the factions got removed. So i was not enabled to do my Job on there and wasn’t enabled to do my staff series on there. So i Resigned.

HazeServer Network - Admin - Server Closed (Factions Server)

Date: 2014
I was Admin on HazeServers For Like 2 Years. And i Had a great time being Admin on There. I don’t Remember much about my staff time on there but i remember i was really active in ts to help people. And i was always helping people ingame. Before i got Moderator i was the highest rank on the server. I was always raiding people and pvp At warp pvp. Then I got Moderator. I was Moderator for like a year then I got admin. Then I was for 2 Years and banned a lot of hackers, Muted spammers/ toxic players, screenshared a lot of people.

Faithfulmc - Moderator - Resigned (HCF Server)
Date: 2017/2018/2019
I was staff on Faithfulmc for 2 months and i had a great time being staff on there. I banned a lot of hackers and did my job good. Also i did make a lot of friends while being staff on Faithfulmc

SagePvP - Helper - Resigned (HCF SERVER)
Date: 2018
I was staff on SagePvP for like ½ months i did a lot of staff series on there but i removed my channel some time ago. i did screenshare and ban a lot of hackers on there.

BudderPvP - Helper - Resigned (HCF Server)
Date: 2016
I was helper on BudderPvP for 2 weeks i resigned because i had no perms at all and i was only being in ts moving players and helping and still the owner was complaining about me not putting in enough effort in the server in only 2 days i had already 17 hours of playtime.

VexusPvP - Manager - Resigned (HCF Server)
Date: 2019
I was staff on VexusPvP for only 1 week and 4 days. The server VexusPvP had the same owner as fenix and SagePvP. I didnt do much work on the server

Verdant.rip - Senior Admin ( Practice Server )
I was Senior-Admin on Verdant for arround 6 weeks and then they shutted down and got a new owner and i decided to leave the server. I did also setup the whole Practice server with one of the owners.

PvPTemple - Moderator ( Practice Server )

I was staff on PvPTemple for arround 3 months then the server went in maintenance mode so i left i learned alot of stuff there. i got even better in screensharing people. And i had a really fun time being staff on there.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜWhy do you want to become Staff?:ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

I Want to be staff on SagePvP Because i want to be there to help out people in ts and take a load off of the current staff team, Also i Really like SagePvP in a whole and i feel the network will be very successful and will be Seen as a very great Practice server. I also want to help lessen the toxicity of the server by muting spammers / People saying "Kys" and stuff like that. I also want to remove the cheaters on this server as i have personally gotten killed by a bhopper [He got banned because of the awesome staff] But i want to be there to ban all the hackers trying to ruin the legit players experience on SagePvP . I would also like to start a staff series on here, Not for fame or money but to show the players the life of a staff member and to show them that staff are doing all they can to help there experience on the SagePvP Network! Another thing to add to as to why I want to be staff on SagePvP is to make the players happy, I would love to get on the server each day and say "how's everyone's day going" and seeing everyone say good. I Also want to be staff because i love SagePvP community. the most people are nice [the staff especially] and i would love to be able to help keep this community slow but surely getting rid of all toxicity and turning toxic players into nice and happy ones! Another reason why i want to be staff on SagePvP is because i want to spread positivity and i would like to spread it by getting on the server everyday and helping everyone i see ask for help and msging players at random "hows your day" and making everyone less tense and help them enjoy Practice more then be stressed out about dying all the time. Helping out players banning hackers and overall helping the server is why I want to be staff on SagePvP!

+
I should be accepted because i really wanna help The server out with hacker, Spammers, Toxic players and ScreenSharing i know i wasn't that active on the server the last time but i wil be more active again and i will be try to play that much as i can on the server. And i think i really can help the server With my knowledge
ஜ۩۞۩ஜWhy should we accept you as a Staff?:ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
-ScreenSharing-

I'm Really good At Screen Sharing i Got a lot of strings for ghost clients and i found vape lite once

Proces Hacker
I know how to use proces hacker and I know how to use strings and i can find vape with it

Seartch everything
I know how to use Seartch erverything If you Wanna find a autoclickers you search for clickerauto/autoclicker/7clicker

ScreenShare Tool
I know how to use screenshare tools I know how cheatsmasher works and everything else on it

-Honesty-
I would be honest if I would false ban or ETB the server, I don't want to be a
liar for a block game, to lose my potential on this server and my rank if I would
get accepted.

-Spotting Cheaters-
I could call myself a professional at spotting cheaters by their reach and
their movement, if they would be suspicious.I would call them in Teamspeak
and get a Screenshare-Verified Staff to screenshare him. Or If I have screenshare approved myself i will do iT myself

-TeamSpeak-

I can be and Will be really active in teamspeak and always move players that need help. And If I can't help then i will ASK a higher staff to help me doing it or let HIM doing it.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜCan any staff member vouch for you?:ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
Botings Can i was staff on SagePvP with him when he joined SagePvP
ஜ۩۞۩ஜAdditional Information:ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
No

Status
Not open for further replies.