Denied PingLagger (Netherlands) Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sander

IGN (In-Game Name):
PingLagger ( PingLagger | Minecraft Profile | NameMC )
Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

SagePvP.net ( Old Sage ) - Resigned
FiercePvP - Moderator - Resigned
GerriePvP - Helper - Resigned
AdeptMC - Helper - Resigned
GreekHCF - Head-Admin - Resigned
FenixMC - Moderator - Resigned
HazeServer Network - Admin - Server Closed
HCRival - Moderator - Resigned
BudderPvP - Helper - Demoted
VexusPvP - Manager - Server closed
PvPTemple - Moderator - Resigned
Verdant.rip - Senior Admin Resigned
HCNations - Trial Moderator - Resigned
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I Want to be Staff on SagePvP Because I want to be there to help out people in ts and take a load off of the current staff team. Also, I like SagePvP as a whole, and I feel the network will be very successful and will be seen as a very great HCF server. I also want to help lessen the toxicity of the server by muting spammers / People saying "Kys" and stuff like that. I also want to remove the cheaters on this server as I have personally gotten killed by a Cheater [He got banned because of the awesome Staff], But I want to be there to ban all the hackers trying to ruin the legit player's experience on SagePvP. I would also like to start a staff series on here, Not for fame or money but to show the players the life of a staff member and to show them that Staff is doing all they can to help their experience on the SagePvP Network!
players happy; I would love to get on the server each day and say "how's everyone's day going" and seeing everyone say good. I also want to be Staff because I love the SagePvP community. Most people are nice [the Staff especially], and I would love to be able to help keep this community slow but surely getting rid of all toxicity and turning toxic players into nice and happy ones! Another reason why I want to be Staff on SagePvP is that i want to spread positivity and I would like to spread it by getting on the server every day and helping everyone I see ask for help and messaging players at random "hows your day" and making everyone less tense and help them enjoy Practice more than be stressed out about dying all the time. Helping out players banning hackers and overall helping the server is why I want to be Staff on SagePvP!
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would make sure people are not waiting long in the TeamSpeak server for support, Because I know how it feels if you need to wait for support for a long time in a TeamSpeak server. Aswell i will be trying to ban as many hackers as i can. And mute as many toxic players. But the most important one is that i will always be kind to everyone. I will not make fun of people, yell at people, or anything else.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my honesty as a 7 because:

I am almost always honest only if i get scared of something i sometimes lie. But most of the time i am a really honest person. And will not lie to people fast.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
321Maxm as he was a staff with me on FenixMC
Additional Information?:

I want to thank everyone for reading my application, And because it's almost the new year, I want to wish everybody a nice and happy new year.

PingLagger.

Inspech

- Didn't provide proof of previous staff experience. (I can vouch for Verdant)
- Lack of detail.

Goodluck with your application!

Shotbow

Established member
lol did u end up finding my addy after u blocked me or just gonna keep threatening me with my ip

Joey

got demoted from fierce never resigned.

when he got demoted he decided to cheat on fierce so I later froze him and he told me to kill myself.

Joey

when was he ever at fierce lmfao

Moderator.
then he got demoted
then started hacking on kitmap, I froze him he came teamspeak and told me to kill myself and called me the n word multiple times, so he got perm banned.

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but I won't be moving forward with it at this time

Status
Not open for further replies.