Denied pierrickleo Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN:pierrickleo
Timezone:Gmt
Do you own a quality microphone?Not rn its broken
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:Discord but could get the rest!!
Do you have any previous staff experiences?: A bit but not hcf. The serv i was staff on was perkelle.com but got it taken away when i quit minecraft for a year ago.
Why do you want to become staff?: I wanna be staff cus ithink its fun and cus i like to help people.
Why should we accept you as staff?: Cus im active (1-3h per day) and social and kind.
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? No i dont really no anyone cuz im new.
Additional Information: I play other games than just minecraft and i have a dog and a cat. I LOVE HCF, I swim a lot (7days a week) and than i got tennis and handball too all practices together will be 12 but i only go to 9 :). My irl name is Pierrick. People call me Pie
My discord:Swekido.PL#7588
I got a yt channel to!!
//Pierrick

Encircle

Established member
Stop with the fucking emoji's.
No one cares if your Swedish.
Uncountable grammar mistakes.
Clearly isn't fluent in the English language, better off as a translator.
"But got it taken away when i quit minecraft for a year ago."
- pierrickleo 2019.

bäst

I suggest you put more effort into the application, try to sincerely explain why do you want to become staff and why should they accept you. (add more details to those questions)
Take your time, buddy and good luck! ^_^

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @pierrickleo, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.