Denied PhoenixAceVFX Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenxiAceVFX

IGN (In-Game Name): PhoenixAceVFX

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Do you have any previous staff experience?: A very small amount, I used to own my own server but that was very short lived.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I've grown very tired of watching cheaters and rule breakers slip through the cracks and I have decided that I want to contribute to put such behavior to a halt.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would be able to act very swiftly and I am also able to interact with the players as I play games quite alot, I have a very fast reaction to when my presence is requested and I am always prepared for any situation no matter what it is.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate myself a 9.5, While I do my absolute best to hold myself to the MCJROTC honor I live by I have a very small fault for when I am unsure of what the truth is.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: None that I am aware of, I rarely interact with staff as I don't encounter issues that often
Additional Information?: I live by a creed that has held me to my honor for 3 years now and that is my MCJROTC Cadet Creed. I believe that the truth will always make its way through no matter how much someone lies. I am a very energetic person and also a very friendly person to talk to. I take time out of my day to make sure everyone has a smile on their face. I look out for my fellow players as a habit I gained during my MCJROTC years. I don't jump to conclusions but rather look for evidence before making a conclusion. I think logically and I have very quick thinking. Despite all the things that are good about me I have faults and I know this better than anyone, I can be too friendly at time and I can feel bad for others. I just believe that despite my flaws that I can become a very excellent Staff Member and an amazing user to be around. I do have one side of me I keep very well contained to the environment it belongs, I have extensive knowledge with how Clients operate, I've seen every client in action and I have some of my own as I am a player on 2B2T and Constantium. However outside of those servers I am a clean fair player, I abide by the rules and im willing to uphold them myself.

PhoenxiAceVFX

Even though I lack previous Staff Experience I still believe I can try my best.
With "Lacking lots of detail" that is purely dependent on how the reader sees it, some may see it as very detailed as some may see it as very broad, I cannot control how others see it.
Thanks for your honest opinion though, allows me to learn how I can improve.

NiceStrafes

Veteran Member
Even though I lack previous Staff Experience I still believe I can try my best.
With "Lacking lots of detail" that is purely dependent on how the reader sees it, some may see it as very detailed as some may see it as very broad, I cannot control how others see it.
Thanks for your honest opinion though, allows me to learn how I can improve.
I agree with what you say but lacking detail shows you aren't dedicated to staff on sage. Hopefully, that makes sense.

Blowie

Although the lack of past experience is something that could be looked over, as everyone must start from somewhere, I believe the lack of detail and effort put into the application to make it easier to read (or on the eyes) shows that you may not have put as much time into your application as you could. Best of luck!

Cheers, Patsy

PhoenxiAceVFX

Although the lack of past experience is something that could be looked over, as everyone must start from somewhere, I believe the lack of detail and effort put into the application to make it easier to read (or on the eyes) shows that you may not have put as much time into your application as you could. Best of luck!

Cheers, Patsy
Thanks! I also was on the clock sadly as dinner was nearly done, I plan to revise and improve it very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.