Philip's Introduction

Kuttans

Hello everyone,

I'd like to take the time to properly introduce myself to the community of SagePvP. I've been playing SagePvP for a few weeks, and have played recent maps for a bit, when it was thriving. I left the HCF Community at the time due to my lost of interest in Minecraft and in-real life problems coming up, along with academics. Just recently, I've got back into Minecraft, and decided to hop on the network. I've returned to see that most of my friends have left, especially the very few Staff I've known. As expected, my past faction disbanded and are nowhere to be seen. However, I'm in a new faction right now and will be active once final exams are over. I've wanted to get back into moderating for a while, and I believe SagePvP is a fitting community to start.

With my return, I wanted to make an introduction on the Forums, as I've never been really much of a Forums person, and also wanted to shine some light on myself. Without further ado, here's my Forums Introduction!

Philip's Introduction

My name's Philip, and I'm 15 years of age residing in the United States. My birthday is March 27, 2004. I'm 5 foot 10 inches tall, and not showing any signs of stopping. I play Basketball and Football (American term, not European).

Games I love to play other than Minecraft are Fortnite, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, and Rainbow Six Siege. I pretty much sweat these games, but since final exams for me is coming up I'll have to tone it down a bit. I'm a full computer gamer, I can't stand playing games with a controller, it drives me crazy.

Regarding my personality, I'm a very nice and approachable person to talk to. I'm not toxic at all, and I have a relatively friendly attitude towards players. In the past community, there weren't as much players back then as there are right now. There are lots of toxic players that I've come across, but I work my around it. I love chatting with other players, whether it be in-game or in voice chats.
I'm a chill guy if you get to know me, I promise you that. Sometimes I can joke around more than you'd like me too, but I definitely know when to stop and where my limits are. Most of the time I'm a laid back person who just wants to enjoy the server.
As I said, most of my companions/mates have either quit Minecraft or the HCF Community. It's been weird having them not around, but I know I'll be able to make some new friends here. Although I'm fairly new to this network, I believe I can be accepted by the community. Teams is where my main focus is right now, so you can catch me on there. I'm loving the recent SOTW's, which I've been playing lately. I'd love to talk to many of you in-game, see you there!
clear.png

**If you want to hit me up with a friend request, my Discord Tag is 'Kuttans#1626' & my Telegram is '@pmg_69'**

~ Philip / Kuttans

latest