Timezone: EU, central Amsterdam
Do you own a quality microphone? Yes, audio-technica 2020+ usb
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Discord: Pepain#9108, teamspeak: Pepain
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

Server: VeltPvP
Staff Rank: Moderator
How long was I staff?: 5-6 months
What did I learn: I learn the basics of staff. Also learning how to use the permissions I have to fix situations that cannot be fixed by my current staff rank.

Server: OxPvP (Closed Down)
Staff Rank: Platform Admin
How long was I staff?: 8-9 Months
What did I learn: I learn just about everything to do with the server, except from the backend. I learnt how to deal with situations that I have never dealt with before. I dealt with donation issues, dealing with insides and the general administration of a server.

Why do you want to become staff / Why should we accept you as staff?:

Experience: I am VERY experienced in moderating as I was staff on one of the now biggest HCF servers. I have experience from doing small duties a helper does right the way upto the highest rank within a administration team.

Dedication: I am a very dedicated player to this network since I have joined. I like to stick to one server I like so I can become very familiar with how the servers works, rules, players and staff. I have recently made the switch from viper to your server and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I also try to interact with players everyday.

Maturity: Being 15, I have a lot of life experience when it comes to dealing with certain types of people and how to deal with them. I am a very calm and polite person. I am approachable at any times of the day and you will recieve nothing but honesty and the help you require. If I am not able to help you with the issue I will go the extra mile to get you the help you need.

Professionalism: I like to see myself as a very professional staff member. I am very keen on helping people as fast as I can as from experience if you make someone wait it can cause you more problems then if you where to help them quickly in the first place. I like to get to the point straight away. I like to communicate as clearly as possible. I like to make people aware of what they have done wrong and what they can potentially do to prevent it from happening again or what they can do to fix it. I would be a very firm staff member as I dont tolerate any rule breaking at all as it will ruin other players experience on the server.

Adapting/Learning: I am very good at adapting to anything that may change within the staff team or community. Also I am a very fast learner and I always love to challenge myself. I am always willing to find out more information I didnt know of and learn from my mistakes. I will always go the extra bit further to help better myself, knowledge or how I perform when doing why job in game.

Approachable: Anyone can contact me at any time and expect help to the very best of my knowledge. I am not afraid to ask other staff members for help is I do not know the anything or I need to find anything out. I am a genuinely nice person and I have time for everyone. I do go the extra mile when assisting someone so they get the best quality help possible from me!

Honesty: I believe heavily in honesty. Because eventually the truth will be found out and the punishments will be twice as servere. I am a very honest person myself as I know if you're not honest it makes someones job/life 10 times harder.

Willingness: I am always willing to add to my current knowledge base to do with the moderation of servers. There is always something to learn. I will take anything that with better my skills being a staff member and making me a better person in general.

Positive Attitude: I heavily believe in innocent until proven guilty. I like to give anyone benefit of the doubt until I see clear evidence of any rules being broken! I am a very lively person and I always like to look at the better side of life. Trying to keep a positive attitude even when things arent going my way has always helped me learn from my mistakes and come out a better person.

Respect: I show everyone respect it doesnt matter if youre a normal player or the owner. You are always going to get the highest amount of respect from me. I do not hold grudges and I like to resolve problems as soon as possible.

Leadership: Being head of a staff team on now one of the largest HCF servers I learnt a lot. I am not afraid to take charge in a situation even if I am not sure how I will resolve it myself. I will always find away to resolve any problem even if it calls for me to ask another member off staff. With all my knowledge I can provide some of the less experienced staff with guidance through some difficult situations and teach them how to deal with them professionaly and to the best of their ability.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?

I dont know anybody is the Sagepvp staffteam

Additional Information:

Hope I get accepted

Last edited:

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Pepain, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.