Denied peepie's Youtuber Application

tmy1

IGN (In Game Name): peepie

Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz09X0m2Y8JRVhEjSBKYPJA?view_as=subscriber

Amount Of Subscribers: 177

How many videos do you have on SagePvP?: I have 2 videos out about SagePvP, I make okay and some really good content, But I'm planning to upload once every 2 days and play practically everyday for 2+ hours. Here's my 2 videos:

Average amount of views per video: I use to get 200-250 on my 1-2 year old videos, but I stopped uploading and deleted my old videos so I only get 50-60. My channel will regrow when I start to upload again on sage very often.

Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server?: Yes, Like I already said I am planning to upload once every 2 days and they will be pretty high quality and well edited, I will play everyday for a few hours and I have played on your server before on different accounts years back. I will make funny/serious videos on sage and will be very active on sage.

Why do you want to have the famous / YouTube rank on our network: I'm interested in SagePvP and I have a lot of friends that play sage. When I was young I use to play somewhat a lot. I watch a YouTuber named NiceRefill and being a Youtuber on sagepvp sounds really good!

Last edited:

DeportedMemes

Known member
[+1]
- Dedicated
- Decent amount of detail explaining.

I would upload a video before applying, but other than that, good luck.

Kind regards,
DeportedMemes

EloUp

Established member
[+0.5]
Dedicated.
Good detail

Though you are going to upload,
you still don't have any on your channel as of right not.
Best of luck,
EloUp

Kuttans

[+1]
  • Decent subscriber count
  • Good view count (considering subscriber count)
  • Has videos on the network

Good luck on your application. :)

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans