Denied Pearlsz Staff App

gracefully

literally no detail
my app has 10x more detail than this and this kid gets a "good amount of detail"

gracefully

What is your problem? Are you brain dead?
yes i'm braindead, when you are clearly blind saying my app doesn't have the correct format please go apply for youtube with your 200 subscriber dead channel on a server with a 14 player playerbase

BixMC

yes i'm braindead, when you are clearly blind saying my app doesn't have the correct format please go apply for youtube with your 200 subscriber dead channel on a server with a 14 player playerbase
My channel isn't dead. It's actually more alive than ever, so yeah.

Austinwg46

Established member
Guys, stop Don't fight over here. Also @gracefully this really shows off that you cannot take bad feedback. If you still wanna be staff you have to change your behavior towards players. However I suggest you to relax and re-apply when you can actually behave yourself

gracefully

Guys, stop Don't fight over here. Also @gracefully this really shows off that you cannot take bad feedback. If you still wanna be staff you have to change your behavior towards players. However I suggest you to relax and re-apply when you can actually behave yourself
no, it doesn't i have proven this user wrong and he keeps going at it.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Austinwg46, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.