https://namemc.com/profile/Pe_n.4

Timezone:
GMT
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

VerixPVP Helper (Average 100 Players)
20200205_130114.jpg

April 2019 - July 2019
November 2019- December 2019

ComboMC Manager (Average 80 players online)

September 2017-April 2018
Resigned as the the server Eventually Died

Pe_n was a great leader for the staff team teaching all the other Staff what they needed to Be a good Staff Member.- Combo MC Owner- BuycraftCode

VaultPVP Development Manager

May 2019-June 2019 (Average 15 players online)

Pe_n was a good Manager helped the server loads made it good and I thank him for that it's a shame he had to resign because of IRL issues- VaultPVP owner- Vault#8646

TPG (Average 3 Online)
November 2018-Feb 2019

I've had Pe_n as an Admin on my server and he was a very good person for the role. He was very active and showed that he really cared about the server and always wanted to help. I would totally recommend him as a staff member.
VictorPo4#1356

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
- I want to become Helper on Sage because i have recently saw alot of good staff members Resign. I want to help to fill the Gap in the staff team.
- I also will be dedicated to the server working hard to keep the server Hacker and Glitcher free.
- I would like to be Staff on so I can help this Amazing server be completely rule breaker free!
- Now I know that will never happen but I will try my best.
- I feel as if I can bring something to the staff team.
- I am thankful for the current staff as it has given me the motivation to make this Application.
- I believe that I should become a Helper because I have read the guidelines and I think I have what it takes to become a good staff member.
- I have learned the rules that apply to the Server, forums and Discord, and the punishments that are associated with breaching them.
- I’m a very helpful person and will always try to help out other staff members.
- I always like to find a solution to problems as quickly as I can.
-I will speak professionally on Sage for Example I would not say "Wats up guz how is ur day" I would say "Hello How is everyone's Day Going do any of you need any help do not hesitate to msg me". I with always handle situations in a Calm, Cool and mature way and come to an accurate conclusion. I'm here because I want to benefit the server, not because I want a reward for what I do.
- I will ensure that I fulfill the role of the Helper fully and I will be a passionate staff member if I was accepted. I am often in Teamspeak either waiting for a staff member or i see other people waiting i want to cut down the amount of stress on the higher staff by helping in anyway possible.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I think i can improve players Experience by taking a balanced view to all issues and not be biased to anyone if there Partner rank or a Non Rank i will treat them the same. I can help. I have Put my best areas Below
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maturity: (9/10)
I am a Mature Person, I will always listen to other staff members regarding anything if anyone needs help ill be there to help no matter what the problem is. I feel that mentally i can do this role to the best of my Ability

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Respect: (10/10)
I am a Very Respectful Person to Anyone , My Parents, A staff member or a players first time on the server i will not treat them like an Idiot for not knowing how HCF works.

Activity: (8/10)
I am Very active on the SagePVP network i play it in any spare time i try to get at least 24 hours of playtime in a week.

Commands as a Staff Member: (9/10)
I have been Manager on a HCF server called Vault. I have a lot of experience Punishing Players for there actions.

Effort
I will always try my best.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

No not at the moment

Additional Infomation?:
Thanks For reading my Application
If you have any Questions about my application or proof please comment them Below
I can be Online for at least 5 hours a Day​

Last edited:

Swory

-1 Very toxic and immature ingame and in discords (Msg's etc)
-1 No proof of staffing what so ever

scaredly

Established member
-1 this application needs more detail also very toxic in game as stated and wouldn't be cut for the team, GL!

Pe_n

-1 this application needs more detail also very toxic in game as stated and wouldn't be cut for the team, GL!
I think you must be confising me with someone else i dont think ive ever talked to you. Correct me if im wrong

bannedforcheats

+1 Well Structured App
+1 Good Helper on VerixPVP
+1 Non Toxic/Immature
-1 More proof of Experience

Making alt accounts and more posts with the fact that your boosting your own application.
The person that I have replied to in this comment, Joined Today @ 5:40am and responded
to your thread within 7 minutes.
Also heres some more reasons why i gave you a -1
Toxicity
Boosting Applications by not responding with 1 comment to 2 replies.
No proof of Staff Experience

G'day
bannedforcheats

XxPVPGODxX

Making alt accounts and more posts with the fact that your boosting your own application.
The person that I have replied to in this comment, Joined Today @ 5:40am and responded
Toxicity

G'day
bannedforcheats
Sorry this is not his alt this is my accounts my friend asked me to do some +1s about him

RazerJitter

Known member

Toxicity

G'day
bannedforcheats

OminousMoons

-1 Very toxic ingame.
-1 Try to get more proof, only screenshots and little comments wont cut it I think.
+1 Nicely structured app though.

Darck

Veteran Member
OK BUDDY, now this account is made 16 MINUTES AGO. 16. And you're telling me it's real. Ok bud.