Denied PBamford's Staff Application (GMT / EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBamford

IGN (In-Game Name):

PBamford

Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Yes, I have been staff on many servers, here is a list of a few servers that i have been staff on. (Most of them i do not have proof for because this was before i got my PC 3-4 years ago, But i do have the latest server i have been staff on):

SagePvP:

SagePvP is a PotPvP network with KitMap, HCF, and Practice. The server gets 150-400 people every single day. every saturday they get 800-1000 players because they have a SOTW on HCF every week, This brings new faces to the server, I was Moderator on the server for almost two months, After my self and a few others decided to resign we realised we were carrying the other EU staff, The server has by far gotten me the most staff experience.

BlizzardMC:

BlizzardMC is a OP factions server run by UltimqteGames, He has owned this server for 2 years. This server averages around 150 players on a new map release, the day after the release the servers players slowly lower as there are a lot of cheater because Ultimate will not purchase a good Anti-Cheat. This makes the server lose players and its staff members are not really active because of this. The server also has a lot of toxic players that grab IP's and Dox anyone they can, They do this while being SS'd and they do it openly, They mostly do it to the staff members, This demotivates the staff so they do not log on!

The server has an amazing staff team they are very mature and professional, They are always punishing people that have broken the rules, although the staff team is mature they are also Childish at some points, Most of them like to sit in the server's discord and talk and leave Tickets and players in Support rooms to Helpers/Low staff, This means they cant do much with the Problems they are brought. On this server i was Helper, I did a lot of discord side work so i was not really talkative or really active on the server but they kept me staff because i was good at talking to players in need and always got them the help they needed.

SlimeCraft:

SlimeCraft was a small Survival server that got 50 players everyday, I was Owner on this server. Sadly i cannot get proof because this was before i had my PC and didn't port and of the screenshots I took as i didn't think i would still be playing Minecraft at this point in my life.

While i was Owner on this server i had one specific job to-do, This was to recruit people to the staff team and run a section of the staff team called the "Ban Lions." This idea was taken from the name "BadLion." I decided to call it "Ban Lions" because it just fit the theme of the Survival/raw game of Minecraft, even though the server didn't get many cheater we still had a fun time and tested out skills in catching hackers and banning them. At this point of time Paladin was not created and we didn't know how to use anything like Anydesk or TeamViewer.

This is when we decided to use discord Screen-share, Discord screen-sharing was the easiest way to find out if someone was hacking so we got them to open there cheat HUD and we caught them, because no one knew how to closet cheat or use ghost clients.

UltronHCF:

UltronHCF was a HCF server. (Self Explanatory) and it had 30 players everyday, I was Manager on this server before it lost its funds and had to shut down, The server was well known when it was made and it had an amazing staff team i recruited! The server was mostly known for the good KB and an amazing Hit-Reg.

When the server was first made i applied and was given Admin because i was good friends with the Owner and manager at the time of my applying for the server. I told them to treat me like all other applicants and told them if they didn't give me a fair role on the server that I did not deserve i would not accept the rank and as i made the "Best Application" on the server they gave me admin! I asked them if they would have treated other players the same and they said they would have gotten the same rank or maybe Sr-Mod as I put a lot of Effort into my Application!

This server lost funds and Shut-Down 4 years to the day. Sadly i do not have Proof of this because i recently reset my PC and didn't backup any of my Important or needed files, I just reset my PC not wanting anything as i was not needing any of it at the time.

VerdantPvP:

VerdantPvP was a PotPvP server that changed from HCF and Practice a lot to gain players and have a player base that enjoys both sides of the PotPvP community, I was Sr-Admin on this server before i resigned due having a lot on my mind and being mentally unstable, I did not got back to VerdantPvP as the Owner Syrm did not have the motivation to start it back up, Instead he was accepted as Moderator here at sage, Shortly before this the Plat-Admin Deployable was also Admin on VerdantPvP.

Unfortunately my self and Syrm do not talk unless its commenting on his Twitter/YouTube. My self and Deployable are constantly checking up on each other making sure our friends and Families are safe during this Pandemic, Keeping contact with Deployable was very easy as he is always active on Twitter and Discord.

I was mostly active on the server when i was Sr-Admin and i was constantly checking the server's team-speak, Telegram servers and Discord. This is because we always had people @ ing us on all of them for Assistance Screen sharing or getting to ban a hacker or set ranks if they had a rank that was not set.

GresaHCF:

Gresa was a small HCF server that me and my IRL friend owned for 3 months in 2019, This server didn't have any other staff as we knew it wasn't going to grow a lot in 3 months, We hit 10 players everyday and we enjoyed playing and making a friendly place for people to come warm-up and fell like they have somewhere to play where cheaters aren't!

As i said Gresa was up for 3 months as we didn't want to waste money on a server that wasn't making a profit as we would be losing money and not gaining any as we didn't expect players to purchase ranks. even though Gresa was a small HCF server we had big plans and treat it like it was a large server with a lot of players!

craxiHCF:
craxiHCF was a server like gresaHCF but we (my IRL friend) put a lot more time into it as we had our End of Year break (This is when you finish school at 16 you get 5-6 months off school in the UK.) Having this time to work on our server we spent all day making it the best we could, we ended-up getting 50 players consistently for the first month we officially opened. This lead to cheaters and a lot of hate, We got demotivated and shut the server for a week and upgraded out package to have a lot more RAM and we ended up getting up to 80 players and started to feel like we was getting places, with 80 players we were not expecting to get donations but we gained around 30 Dollars from that so we put it back into the server and bought a custom HCF core and config.

This server only lasted 5 months but we made the most out of it and made everyone happy, We closed with thew mind set of coming back but because my self and my IRL friend go to college we couldn't keep the server up as we needed the travel money and there was no way we could put our own money into a server while needing it to go to college.

Unfortunately I no longer have access to the proof i have of me owning the servers as i reset my PC and my HDD broke so i purchased an SSD and am still waiting to get another HDD

BreachMC:

BreachMC was a HCF server in 2016, It was only small i achieved ADMIN rank on there, BreachMC had a consistent 20 players (5 being staff).) The server had a lot of problems as it was a cheap host and didn't have a substantial amount of ram. This server was 3 weeks old when it shut down as the Owner lost its funds and didn't have any Income source. I do not have proof of being staff on this server as i had just gotten a PC and wiped all my Files a few weeks back.

ExileMC:

ExileMC was a HCF server in 2013, The server didn't have many players but it had its fair share of cheaters. This server was really bad at getting normal players that don't want to cheat. I was Head Admin on this server so i had to make sure all the other staff had been doing there job. As we had limited sources at the time we had to manually ban cheaters, this took a long time so i resigned after 4 months of being head Admin on the server because i didn't want to be there at 10 years old actually wasting my life being on a minecraft server.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member on the SagePvP network because i have been playing for many years and i always see hackers and people always breaking the rules and i want to improve the servers Reputation as best i can. Also would like to improve my staffing skills on sage as its a very professional server and you do not take immature staff lightly, Being a mature staff member makes people like you a lot more and you gain a better reputation on the server meaning if anyone was to apply anywhere else they could use players that they are Good friends with to Vouch for them being a very mature player,

I would also like to become staff on the server as I am recommended to apply here by a few people i know, being staff on this server will increase my chances of being staff on larger server such as: Hypixel, Velt and ViperMC, Being staff on Sage will widen my experience in staffing in general and give me more knowledge overall

Traits:

Maturity:

Growing up i was not always the most mature person to talk to, I was always making childish comments to people and making people angry. This was not a good time to be staffing as i was seen as a bad staff member for being a child and too young to understand how to me mature and still be a normal child.

Since then i have been maturing a lot and i know i am now mature enough to become staff on a larger server. Applying for larger server with a lot mature people has increased my maturity more as i have put my self around Adults and people that i know are the best people to be around instead of immature and Child-like people.

Optimism:

I am a really Optimistic person, I am always positive and am always helping people stay happy in rough times, I my self have been through Depression and have been suicidal but i have learn life isn't about trying to make my self happy by doing things i want, Its helping people become happy when they are down that brings me happiness. Helping people isn't always a good way to make people happy, sometimes they need to be left alone and listen to a music artist that can relate the them on a personal level and use lyrics to help see them through the rough times.

Listening:

I consider my self a good listener as I can listen to people's problems and use the knowledge I have taken in to help them. Being a good listener can help understand people that have problems, Listening is a good trait because sometimes you just need to stop talking and just listen to others and take in information that can help you and make you feel better inside.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I am to be accepted as staff I could improve players experience by listening to the players suggestions and taking them forward to higher staff, doing this may help the server and bring more people happiness making it more likely they tell there friends to log on the server and play with them, over all increasing the amount of players on the server and increase their playtime, This will bring a slightly better name to the server as it would be getting recommended to a lot of people through regular players telling the friend group and there factions and then they friends and faction members will tell their friends.

I would also improve the players experience by punishing rule breakers accordingly, doing this will make more players log on overall increasing the player count. Removing rule breakers from the server/chat will make the server look more professional making more people play.

Improving the players experience will overall make the server larger and have a wider player base, This makes the servers name bigger meaning more partnerships with YouTubers, This will increase peoples spend on the server if they want to buy Creator keys, especially on sale when people purchase more keys.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I have been brutally honest so i would say 10/10, I have not lied about any of my experience or my Traits, I would not lie in an application as it is unprofessional and it does not give me a very good chance at getting staff on any server. Not being honest on a application isn't a good look for anyone no matter the circumstance, once you have been caught lying people will take screenshots and will be sending it to all the larger server owners telling them about the lying applicant. Once a server owner has the Screen-Shot the owner will know what names to look out for meaning the applicant will no longer have a very good chance at being staff on a larger more professional server.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Yes, Deployable can vouch for me that I will be a good staff member as we staffed together on verdantpvp
Elway can vouch for me as i have been here under the name MerryPhone / PhoneContacts
smackings can vouch for me as we have talked a little

Additional Information?:

Before you accept/deny me i would like to post my College timetable before you decide to close/accept this application

Monday: 8am - 5pm
Tuesday: 8am - 4pm
Wednesday: 8am - 6pm
Thursday: Not at college (will post if i am with friends)
Friday: Not at college (again will post if i am with friends)
Saturday: N / A
Sunday: N / A

Attachments

• 2021-01-02_18.16.03.png
    2021-01-02_18.16.03.png
    934.6 KB · Views: 133
  • proof.png
    proof.png
    526.6 KB · Views: 316
Last edited:

Rxnsom

son put a whole essay on past experience but barely anything on why u want to be staff lmfao.

PBamford

son put a whole essay on past experience but barely anything on why u want to be
Past experience needs a lot of detail to prove I have the experience for a staff role. Reasons I would like to become staff again are not as important

kamonk

No proof of staffing. Just because you had proof for one server doesn't justify not having proof for every other server you stated.

PBamford

No proof of staffing. Just because you had proof for one server doesn't justify not having proof for every other server you stated.
I dont have anyother proof because i reset my PC just before i was accepted here at sage back in December 2020

Rxnsom

Past experience needs a lot of detail to prove I have the experience for a staff role. Reasons I would like to become staff again are not as important
what? All you have to do is list the servers you have been staff on in the past. You don't need to add an additional paragraph to each one explaining how many players the server has and all that shit. Also, there's no need for these huge gaps in between each question and answer LMFAO. At this point, it seems like you struggle to hit the word cap so you added a bunch of extra shit that isn't important and the reason why you want to be staff is way more important than adding paragraphs to previous experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.