Denied past's staff application

pastlol

Before reading, make sure your sage forums page is in light mode and not dark, as I've set the text to black.

IGN (In-Game Name):
PerspectiveXD

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA / EST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

GrimHCF Platform-Admin (no proof)
My main job there was kinda just helping set up crates and helping build KOTHS and stuff.

Kohi.life
Senior Mod (no proof)
Mostly just rolling peoples bases back / inventories, a lot of banning cheaters cause their anti-cheat wasn't that good lol, mostly support rooms.

HCClans
Mod
https://prnt.sc/10i7nuy
A lot of banning cheaters cause there was a bad anti-cheat, rolling back a lot of inventories, mostly support rooms.

ZoraPvP
Senior Mod
https://prnt.sc/v1tfs9 https://prnt.sc/v1ticz https://prnt.sc/w8nuez
Server only did 2-3 Beta's then shut down. While it was up it was a lot of discord tickets, support rooms, and banning cheaters.

EclipsePvP
Admin (no proof, ask Onien, owner of zorapvp)
AU Server so I wasn't really on much cause when I was on there would be like 5 players max, if my sleep schedule was messed up though I would definitely be on when there was like 30-40 players. My job was mostly support rooms, granting some media / buycraft ranks, rolling back bases and inventories, and just banning cheaters.

CavePvP
T-Mod (this was back in like 2018, I left in like 2 days cause the server was run by 12 year olds who just constantly screamed at us for no reason)
While I was staff I just did a lot of support rooms and banning cheaters.

FatePvP
Mod+
https://prnt.sc/12rt7tt
My job here was basically just the same as every other server. Did a lot of support rooms and banning cheaters, also rolled back a lot of inventories.

Glacial
Senior Mod (ask xylem or any other owner / manager)
For the 6+ months I was at glacial, I helped a lot behind the scenes with management and ownership as we grew closer, a lot (at least 30+ a day) of support rooms, banning cheaters. They had a alright anti-cheat so it was kinda rare to have blatant cheaters but when we did I punished them accordingly, immediately.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I've been playing sage for a couple months now and as a player here are some things I noticed needed improvement that I could be capable of helping with. The wait time in TeamSpeak can be incredibly long. Even if it is prime hours for sage where most staff should be on, it can still take up to 15+ minutes to get moved. The amount of fights that get cleaned and no one is punished / revived is amazing. It seems as if literally no staff watch citadel / KOTH's most of the time. To be honest I'd just say a lack of punishments in general as well. The point I'm trying to get across here is, these can and should be easily fixed. If I was accepted I would make sure that most of the things that I can handle with will be done quick and efficiently. I have plenty of experience so I'm very familiar with all the necessary commands and just common sense. I know what to look for in certain cheaters to be sure that they're actually cheating and just rule breakers in general. Overall, I want to make a change on the Sage Network. I feel I can bring change to the server that other players cannot. In regards to , why you should choose me over other people is because of my hard work, and my dedication. Dedication is the most important part, I want to help the staff team grow and become a better place. I feel this server is the best place for someone to come on and just have a good time. I can help and be a role model for other low rank staff members, eventually I would like to understand how head staff want the server ran, and I have all the great knowledge into becoming one of the most hardworking staff member. When working with me, you will see something different, something you've never witnessed before. I have much acknowledgement with staff requirements, and those guidelines that I need to follow.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Like stated above, I would be actively monitoring koths / citadels, along with other players on the server. I'm extremely active so the wait time in TeamSpeak (of stuff that I can handle with anyway) would be decreased immensely. Along with like I said before, the overall punishments that need to be administered. Since I'm insanely active the players' won't ever have to worry about being revived or anything that usually takes a very long time for no apparent reason. Also they would just be glad to come in teamspeak and get moved by a polite, efficiently helping staff member. I could also help other newer staff that aren't very good at staffing, the basic commands they need to know and how to help players quickly and efficiently. I can also help management come up with new ideas when it comes to gameplay on the server or maybe even some plugins / core config changes.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
Everyone is human so we're not perfect, we all lie sometimes if not all the time. Personally, I would rate my honesty an 8/10. Why? I'm an honest person, I'll admit to any mistakes or anything against the rules of being a staff member. There's really just no point in lying cause 9 times out of 10 you're just going to get caught anyway. Only other times I would lie would maybe be if someone was to ask for really personal information.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Azial

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Absolutely, I am on minecraft probably 6+ hours of my day cause it's something I passionately enjoy playing / doing.

What is your telegram @?:

@pastlol

Additional Information?:
Thanks for taking the time to read this. Leave any suggestions / flaws in the comments. <3

- Love, past.

Last edited:

lavenaerie

+1

Was pretty good overall seems like a genuine guy, would recommend making it not so bunched together so it would be easier to read. all in all looks pretty good.

bike

Plus one

He's chill and he loves to play this block game. However, he keeps pearling in lava and quickdrops in teamfights .

Jerom_

Mod
Has friends vouching for him.
The text is bunched togther making it hard to read.
Small amounts of detail.

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): PerspectiveXD
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA / EST
Do you have any previous staff experience?: GrimHCF Platform-Admin (I don't have proof) Kohi.life Senior Mod (I don't have proof) HCClans Mod
https://prnt.sc/10i7nuy ZoraPvP Sr.Mod https://prnt.sc/v1tfs9 https://prnt.sc/v1ticz https://prnt.sc/w8nuez EclipsePvP Admin (I don't have proof) CavePvP T-Mod (left cause back then the staff team was really toxic and immature) FatePvP Mod+ https://prnt.sc/12rt7tt Glacial SrMod (ask xylem or any other owner / manager)
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I've been playing sage for a couple months now and as a player here are some things I noticed needed improvement that I could be capable of helping with. The wait time in TeamSpeak can be incredibly long. Even if it is prime hours for sage where most staff should be on, it can still take up to 15+ minutes to get moved. The amount of fights that get cleaned and no one is punished / revived is amazing. It seems as if literally no staff watch citadel / KOTH's most of the time. To be honest I'd just say a lack of punishments in general as well. The point I'm trying to get across here is, these can and should be easily fixed. If I was accepted I would make sure that most of the things that I can handle with will be done quick and efficiently. I have plenty of experience so I'm very familiar with all the necessary commands and just common sense. I know what to look for in certain cheaters to be sure that they're actually cheating and just rule breakers in general.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Like stated above, I would be actively monitoring koths / citadels, along with other players on the server. I'm extremely active so the wait time in TeamSpeak (of stuff that I can handle with anyway) would be decreased immensely. Along with like I said before, the overall punishments that need to be administered.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? Everyone is human so we're not perfect, we all lie sometimes if not all the time. Personally, I would rate my honesty an 8/10. Why? I'm an honest person, I'll admit to any mistakes or anything against the rules of being a staff member. There's really just no point in lying cause 9 times out of 10 you're just going to get caught anyway. Only other times I would lie would maybe be if someone was to ask for really personal information.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) I don't believe so.
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Absolutely, I am on minecraft probably 6+ hours of my day cause it's something I passionately enjoy playing / doing.
What is your telegram @?: @pastlol
Additional Information?: Thanks for taking the time to read this. Leave any suggestions / flaws in the comments. <3

- Love, past.
-1 every +1 is an alt or friend

pastlol

Has friends vouching for him.
The text is bunched togther making it hard to read.
Small amounts of detail.
Thanks for the feedback, will take what you said into consideration. About the "Has friends vouching for him." the only person that is a "friend" that vouched for me was "bike", and even then I did not go out of my way to ask him to vouch, he stumbled across this post himself.

pastlol

-1 every +1 is an alt or friend
And also to add onto this, just because someone +1'd with something along the lines of "chill guy", doesn't automatically make them my friend, they could've talked to me in game, in teamspeak or maybe discord. Thanks for the feedback though.

D

Deployable

Alright before I do anything with your application, I want you to answer this question. Your friend "bike" joined the forums saturday 8:55 AM, and you posted this application on saturday 8:32 AM. Now someone -1 your application for the reason "telling friends to vouch for you", but you stated that "you never told bike to vouch for you, and that he simply just found your application". So here's the question. Why would someone just randomly make an account on the forums a few minutes after you posted your application, and +1 it. Keep in mind "bike" has only responded to your application, and also confirmed that he's indeed your friend. If you can answer this question i'll set you on pending.

pastlol

Alright before I do anything with your application, I want you to answer this question. Your friend "bike" joined the forums saturday 8:55 AM, and you posted this application on saturday 8:32 AM. Now someone -1 your application for the reason "telling friends to vouch for you", but you stated that "you never told bike to vouch for you, and that he simply just found your application". So here's the question. Why would someone just randomly make an account on the forums a few minutes after you posted your application, and +1 it. Keep in mind "bike" has only responded to your application, and also confirmed that he's indeed your friend. If you can answer this question i'll set you on pending.
I was in a voice call with a couple of my friends while I was applying, bike was one of them. They knew I was applying but I never specifically asked them to +1 nor did I send any of them the link. If I was in a voice call asking for them to +1 don't you think he would've made his account and +1'd me way earlier than 20+ minutes after I posted the application? I told them specifically not to be biased and just +1 but if they were to find the post give me actual genuine criticism and not just +1'ing for a friend, thank you for your concerns and reading my application.