Pastelic
[Previous Names]
DaddyCracker
Kakowkoo

January 15, 2004

Timezone:
Est
Eastern Standard

Currently I live in the United States, and have no plans of moving in the future.
Do You Have A Quality Microphone:
Yes.
Currently I’m using the microphone on my Beats earbuds, which I use to stream, but am planning on upgrading to the Blue Yeti Snowball when I get my next paycheck.

Do You Have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak:
Yes.
Discord: Pastelic#3168
Telegram: @DaddyCracker

Do You Have Any Previous Staff Experience:
Yes.
-MoonPvP-
Admin/Assistant Developer
MoonPvP is a very small hcf server. At Moon I took care of day to day operations on ss’ing potential hackers, and doing day to day tasks on the forums. I left MoonPvP after almost a month because me and the owner got into some drama because he was being immature. I also served as assistant developer. With this role I assisted in making small plugins for the server which made the server 100x better.
-Resigned-

Why Do You Want To Become Staff:
I want to become staff on SagePvP because I see a lot of potential in the server, and I want to make it a better place for youtubers, and players alike. I would do this by relieving stress off higher staff members so they can do more important things. I would help with minor issues such as player disputes, spam, threats, etc. I also know how to ss properly. Sage is a reliable server, and hasn’t gone away like other servers, and continues to reach very high numbers on sotw, and I want to see that number flourish, and I believe that with me on the staff team it would make the server a better experience for everyone.
Why Should We Accept You As Staff:
I think you should accept me as staff above other applicants because I am active, trustworthy, mature, honest, and as I mentioned before I know how to ss. I am online about 4 hours a day (depending on the day as I have a job), and I stream on my YouTube channel, so naturally I’m help accountable for all my actions, and as a result I’m very trustworthy and mature. I honesty believe that I would make the server a better place.
Can Any Current Staff Members Vouch For You:
No.
Additional Information:
I have a YouTube channel with 107, subs currently and stream at least 3 times a week. I’m in band, and play the drumset. I can also record quality video if needed.

Sorry I’m writing this so late. I spent almost an hour writing this. If you have any suggestions/additional info I could add I would really appreciate it!

EloUp

Established member
Weird color scheme, maybe do red and black?
For why you should be accepted, add sub-categories such as maturity, professionalism, patience, etc.
Add detail to why you want staff as well
Look at other people's application for ideas.
Best of luck,
EloUp​

CheatsClient

Ign:

Pastelic

[Previous Names]

DaddyCracker

Kakowkoo

January 15, 2004

Timezone:

Est

Eastern Standard

Currently I live in the United States, and have no plans of moving in the future.

Do You Have A Quality Microphone:

Yes.

Currently I’m using the microphone on my Beats earbuds, which I use to stream, but am planning on upgrading to the Blue Yeti Snowball when I get my next paycheck.

Do You Have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak:

Yes.

Discord: Pastelic#3168

Telegram: @DaddyCracker

Do You Have Any Previous Staff Experience:

Yes.

-MoonPvP-

Admin/Assistant Developer

MoonPvP is a very small hcf server. At Moon I took care of day to day operations on ss’ing potential hackers, and doing day to day tasks on the forums. I left MoonPvP after almost a month because me and the owner got into some drama because he was being immature. I also served as assistant developer. With this role I assisted in making small plugins for the server which made the server 100x better.

-Resigned-

Why Do You Want To Become Staff:

I want to become staff on SagePvP because I see a lot of potential in the server, and I want to make it a better place for youtubers, and players alike. I would do this by relieving stress off higher staff members so they can do more important things. I would help with minor issues such as player disputes, spam, threats, etc. I also know how to ss properly. Sage is a reliable server, and hasn’t gone away like other servers, and continues to reach very high numbers on sotw, and I want to see that number flourish, and I believe that with me on the staff team it would make the server a better experience for everyone.

Why Should We Accept You As Staff:

I think you should accept me as staff above other applicants because I am active, trustworthy, mature, honest, and as I mentioned before I know how to ss. I am online about 4 hours a day (depending on the day as I have a job), and I stream on my YouTube channel, so naturally I’m help accountable for all my actions, and as a result I’m very trustworthy and mature. I honesty believe that I would make the server a better place.

Can Any Current Staff Members Vouch For You:

No.

Additional Information:

I have a YouTube channel with 107, subs currently and stream at least 3 times a week. I’m in band, and play the drumset. I can also record quality video if needed.

· It has good colours
· There's not that much info.

Kuttans

[-1]
  • Lack of detail throughout entire application
  • Doesn't seem qualified

Good luck on your application. :)

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @DaddyCracker, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.