Denied paskusku staff apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

10cps_

Region (EU/NA/Other):

eu , italy.

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

shushmc
mod - marik can vouch for it, I was staff with him and we played a lot, it was a good experience and I make a lot of new friends, the server unlucky shutdown.

Coldnetwork
- Mod - evidence it was a good experience, I was really involved in the staff activities and it was fun, but I resigned cause a lot of people of the headstaff left the staff and the new management was really bad.

PotLand
-
Mod - evidence this is a very old experience like in 2018/2019, I liked the game experience and the staff management, I resigned because after a while it became boring and I wanted to have other experiences. I used to screenshare players and give them support as well.

WarAccademy
-
Helper - evidence - I didn't like the fact that for trial mod to mod you must wait at least 3 months and the management team wasn't professional and the promotions were based on favouritism. I liked the community, they weren't toxic and I was having good times with them. I decided to resign because the management team weren't nice to me. I used to screenshare players and give them support as well.

CoralMC
(- Mod- proof lost- I liked that server, it had a good management team, they had a good organization and I mostly improved my screen share skills and the team working since I could work with every staff member in the staff team. I resigned because they changed the management team and I didn't like the new one, with some exceptions.

darthland
- Mod - proof lost - that server was a good experience for me, I liked the staff team, I remember how hard the screen share test was, the Head Of Screen Sharing helped me a lot while I was trying to learn something new. I resigned because I wasn't playing anymore this game.

PvPTemple
- TrialMod - evidence it was a good experience, I liked the staff team and the game experience. I was demoted for a weird situation, I was staff in CoralMC and the staff manager give me the permission to go to other staff teams, the staff manager on pvptemple caught me and demoted me. I used to give player support and keep the chat clean.

UHC Hub
- Senior Mod/Head of ss evidence- evidence probably the best staff exp, I made a lot of friends, both Italians and foreigners, i liked the staff management and the community. I resigned because after a while it was boring. I used mostly to screenshare cheaters but also support them.

Asuma
- Senior Mod - proof lost. It was a quite good experience, I learned a lot about the UHC community and all the situations that a Staff member on a UHC server should manage and solve.

Logicmc
- Mod - evidence - that experience was good but it's a Brazilian server, so I was really laggy, that's the reason why I resign. I used to mostly screenshare people.

RevampMC
- Senior Mod - proof lost - it was a nice experience but i didn't like the community, the server shutdown after 1 year. - I would give player support and screenshare them too.

FearGames
- Helper - evidence. - I was SS Verified here, but I didn't SS many players, because most of cheaters were blatant. I don't like that experience, slow promotion like 4 months for a mod and only blatant cheater and the worst staff management I have ever seen. in Italy, promotions are really slow and this does not give an incentive to continue.
idk what happened to lightshot but my screenshots look like corrupted.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I've heard about sagepvp through my friend because he was a staff member, I was told about a ton of positive stuff about the overall Network, so I thought that becoming a Staff Member at sagepvp network would help me to learn new skills and improve others.
besides this I like the server, I played on sagepvp with my friends and I really liked it, I loved the gameplay, I had fun while playing kitpmap/hcf To be honest I think that the community is a little bit toxic and I wanna help out sagepvp through muting and banning whoever is breaking the in-game rules. The game was clear, I could understand the rules and whenever I got an Issue I always got helped by a Staff member who was professional and chill towards me.
I would really like to do the same with the other players, helping them out in TeamSpeak or In-Game is something that I would really like to do, because it will help me to become better at what I do such as problem solving or Team working which every staff member should improve and master it.
since I got helped by good staff members during my game experience I would like to do the same for the community, I really want to learn new skills and to get a better experience because I consider sagepvpv as a way to improve myself, as there are many mature Staff members at sagepvp I would like to be as mature as them and become more professional during my Staff Experience at sagepvp.
If a chance to become a Staff Member will be given to me then I will try my best by being active and mature, because as I said I consider this opportunity as something that will help me in the future even in the job I'm going to have in a few years. I would also like to join the sagepvpv staff because I think that within it there may be people who could help me grow in the world of the staff members and also much more. I want to join sagepvp staff team because I want to improve my skill as a staff member.
like screensharing or way of expressing myself. I love being a staff member , when i became a staff member I change my self in a positive way, I became mature, calm and responsible.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

(Multilingual)
I speak Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and English, making it easier for me to interact with players. for example, if a Brazilian or Portuguese player comes on TeamSpeak and it needs support but he can't speak English, i can help him anyway.

(Recording)
My Computer specs/performance and my Internet speed allows me to record high-quality clips and upload them quickly. in this way I can upload the evidence on youtube or other platforms. I have many screen recording software , like action / obs / camtasia. I can do screenshot quickly with gyazo/lightshot.

(Screenshare abilities)
I am part of ABS screenshare team (avenge.ac) I'm good at screenshare the cheaters. I could help in screenshare no blatant cheaters. I was (before the my quit) one of the best screensharer in Italy.

(Mindset)
I am a hard worker, put a lot of effort into everything I do (screensharing, providing assistance to players in need of support etc..) if I join the staff team I will put a lot of effort into support rooms on ts3/discord, if I join the staff team 70% of my personal time, I will be dedicated to the support.

(Respectful)
I respect every person regardless of its culture or religion, I have respect for the decisions and thoughts of others.

(Calm)
I'm a really calm and patient person, I know how to deal with players quite well, whether they're chill or toxic. I can keep calm in the most difficult situations.

(Teamwork)
I work well with everyone because I get along with everyone, if it happens that I don't get along with someone I will work with them anyway. I can work with others staff member without problems.

(helpful)
I am very helpful, I am willing to help everyone in any way I can, as I said previously I am very active, so I can help people very often.

(Activity)
This is probably one of my biggest strength; I can be very active on every sage platform such as TeamSpeak, its Website and the server itself. I have a ton of free time after school which makes me suitable for this role. I could cover differents timezone like na etc.

(Determined)
I am very determined in terms of staffing, if I want to reach an objective, I hardly ever lose the desire to reach it. for example, I want to reach an objective, I don't lose the desire to reach that goal or personal goals.

( Learning abilities )
since I've been staff on multiple servers with different rules, I'm used to learning them and anything else related to the server. If I'm interested in something, I learn it very quickly.

( Friendly )
I'm really friendly with everyone. I don't think I've ever argued with anyone on Minecraft. Also, I make friends really easily. As I am very friendly I could prevent problems between staff members , I always create good relations with everyone.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9 -
for sure I can consider myself honest. in the fact that I always give my best opinion on everything, for example, I'm not scared to confront a manager regarding a situation that I don't like and always give a voice to people that are like scared of speaking for example of a manager abusing but scared to report him or them. I always say the truth it means like if someone in the staff team abusing I will surely if ask me whether he was abusing or not if I was there or saw him abusing or just have proof to support my theory I will expose him.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Additional Information?:

thanks for reading​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.