Status
Not open for further replies.

Pasflo

IGN (In-Game Name):

Pasflo

↬ Age:

Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?

ColdNetwork - T-Mod - SS Verified
I played during the pandemic but i couldn't enjoy the experience due to family problems
PvPTemple - T-Mod - SS Verified
Proofs:
Why would you like to become a staff member?

I have always had an eye on and admired the network and community around Sage, as a player, I would like to have the same eye on getting to know who is in charge of management and all the people behind this network.
I wish I had a chance once again to enjoy one of these experiences before our beloved minecraft ceases to exist.
Being a member of a staff requires a lot of responsibilities and forces you to be an example to others, as we and the staff represent the server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?

To begin with, to improve the experience I should first of all work with myself and make sure that I am giving my all.
As previously mentioned, being a staff member requires many responsibilities and one of these for example is identifying and understanding one's role in the communiy, the staff has the task of verifying that certain behaviors are respected and, if not, of carrying out a punishment to those who do not respect them.
It is also responsible for supporting and providing assistance to all the people who need it, always remaining on respectful terms.
A good staffer also has the task of establishing himself in the staff team and just like that making the job easier and resulting in benefits for the server.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

My personality and my way of relating to people are based a lot on trust; I think that if a person fails to show me / give me the confidence that I am looking for, I immediately put an X.
So if I had to give a vote from one to ten I say 10 because I consider myself a person who takes the blame for their actions and trusts the people who show me that they can not take advantage of it.

Can any current staff members vouch for you? (optional)

No

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)

Yes i can.

↬ What is your telegram @?

@JalenJr

↬ What is your discord @?

JalenJr#0001

↬ Additional Information (optional)?

I know this is my second time applying, but i matured as a person and i'm ready to fill completely this position​

Status
Not open for further replies.