- PvPTemple | Moderator / SS Verified | Resigned
- ExemPvP | Moderator | Resigned
- AlphaMC | Moderator | Demoted
- CentileHCF.net | Mod / SS Verified | Resigned
- HCRealms.us | Senior-Mod / Head Of SS | Demoted
- Murder | Senior-Mod | Resigned
- Eytril | Admin | Server Closed
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become staff on the SagePvP network because I used to be a staff here awhile back and I sort of miss it here at SagePvP I haven't been staff on a HCF network for a good while now and I think this is the server I can make a difference on with my experience and traits I believe I should be able to help the community as best as I can and remove any and all toxicness from the community and I will be really active and on 24/7 so when there is no one on at 3 AM I will always be on to help that one player that got hacked on or glitched by a player and I really hope I get the chance to prove to you guys I am not some lazy inactive kid and I know I could just potentially get denied but I do want to make a change in the Sage community and make a good lasting impact on the network and I really hope I could be provided with the chance to do that I have listed all my traits/skills that I have acquired after many years of staffing and those are listed in the (If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:) part of my application. Also, I know I have a lot of experience and I want to confirm that I will be with sage for the long haul I stated I want to be with sage to make a difference you make a difference whilst being staff for 30 minutes.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I can improve the players' experience with these skills/traits!

Maturity
I am mature and when it comes down to it even in situations where it becomes crazy I can stay calm and deal with the situation.

Respect
I am very respectful to people when I am staffing even if people are being disrespectful to me because you don't know what they are going threw IRL the key is to not be toxic and help them with what they need.

Biased
I am very unbiased and I don't care if it is a partner coming in TeamSpeak for help or not. It could be a staff on an alt I would ask for proof etc...

Trust
I have a very trustworthy person and I believe the staff manager(s) can trust me with the trial-moderator rank on SagePvP and I won't just abuse for a friend or nor would I ETB the server just because I am in a bad mood or something like that. I hope the staff manager knows they can trust me.

Experience
I think you should accept me because of my large variety of staff experience starting from Trial-Mod up to Ownership. this experience also comes with screen sharing and I believe I am good at it.

Activity
I believe I am a very active person and I would be own at least 6-8 hours a day and maybe 10-18 depends on my sleep schedule and I will prove that this isn't just a lie to get staff but this is the truth if they give me a chance.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
None currently!
Additional Information?:

Last edited:

sewshy

+0.5

Add a few more detail on "Why should we accept you as staff"
Also, can you add if you resigned or demoted on those servers?

Shotbowxd

+1 Really chill, known him for a while and is a good hardworking staff

Can vouch for experiences like Centile, Primal, Murder, AlphaMC, and PvPTemple

Papa_Johns

Stated Above
*Try and get some proof, vouches really mean nothing unless they are known and reputable people.*

Cibr

I don't need proof because people can vouch for my experiences.
Thanks for your opinion it matters to me.
this sounds either very passive aggressive or forced.
A lot of experience which I can see seems to be true.
I will go with a +1 for now unless more evidence against you is brought up.

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Lacking detail throughout your whole application

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.