Denied Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

drut

Obvious subbot and previously lied in a staff application. @Recruits previously lied in staff app check denied applications for proof!

wtfJiro

I'm an idiot
Obvious subbot and previously lied in a staff application. @Recruits previously lied in staff app check denied applications for proof!
I honestly dont know your problem with me but its not subboted check my previous videos it used to be a music channel im changing it into a hcf channel

drut

I honestly dont know your problem with me but its not subboted check my previous videos it used to be a music channel im changing it into a hcf channel
My bad I didn’t see the viral video that’s my fault. But you still lied on your application with fake proof and wanted to make that known to the YouTube manager.

R

Recruits

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a media position on our network, but unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one of more of the following reasons:

- You have not uploaded any recent Minecraft content,

- You don't have at least 1 video uploaded on the network,

- You don't average over 200+ views,

- You don't have over 400 subscribers.

You may re-apply in two weeks or once you've met our requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.