Denied Parallel37 Staff application

hcfdemon

Timezone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, i have good quality microphone.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes, I have Teamspeak, Telegram & discord, My discord is Jere#9159 & Telegram @hcfdemonl
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:Yes:

HCRealms: I was a mod on HCRealms & it got around 100 players on sotw & 20 players per day, It was an enjoyable Kitmap/HCF server. I learned how to SS people, How to make a decision, muted & banned people.

PolarMC: I was a Sr.Admin on PolarMC. What i learned from PolarMC was to be patient, & Always make the right decision of accepting staff members.
PROOF: Sadly i have no proof.

FaithfulMC: I was a Moderator on FaithfulMC, What i learned from there was:
-How to Screenshare
-How to hande annoying people in teamspeak
-How to handle diffrent situations
-How to be mature/proffesional
-How to handle racist slurs/toxic people in public chat.

Cavepvp: i was a Moderator on Cavepvp

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I would like to be a staff member on SagePvP because I really want to help out the server. I see that there's a need for staff that have a decent knowledge of the server & I think I'm really suitable for the position as a staff member on SagePvP at the moment. I would like to get rid of closet cheaters as well because it really annoys me that people are cheating on the server so I want to bring in my quality's in find those ghost clients, I'm not the best at ss'ing but I'm surely able to find some ghostclients & I'm training to get better at it. I do wish to help out the current staff team & put my time into SagePvP to improve the network to my best ability. I also like to be a staff member again to deal with the support rooms in ts every day because I like talking to people that actually need help & I can deal with people that abuse the support rooms too. The reasons why I want to become a helper on SagePvP is because I've been a staff member on many different servers but now I do actually have a good feeling about me becoming staff on here, this is because I do like to help out such a big & amazing community like this & I have much time to spend on games but I am just bored these days & I kinda need to do something that will make me enjoy the game again! Another reason why I want to become staff is that I really do want to help out the current staff team because they sometimes need help if they're not sure of how to handle something in a situation, I feel like my experience can help a lot with that & of course every single other player on the network. I also do really want to become a staff member on here because I’m friends with some people in this community & would surely like to make more friends. I do talk every day over discord with the community so it's obvious that the communication between me and the community would be very strong. I'm very good at catching hackers & knowing what type of cheats they could have, I mostly will see if someone is using cheats or not because I used to play and be staff on large PvP networks which will be listed UP . I'm a friendly guy in general that likes to hang out with the community a lot, SagePvP is all about fun, that's what counts. I want to show this server that I can be professional when it's needed & obviously, make it a better server to play on as staff members are the ones to make sure everyone enjoys playing by doing there very best! Those are the reasons why I do want to become a staff member on this server.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I feel like I have a lot of personal skills that make me more suitable for this job than others. I will list those up below and also, I have been staff here before so I pretty much know what to do very well. I'm always very dedicated to my job as a staff member and I will always try to make the server as best as I can to new players & already playing ones. I have experience in moderation but also management which is surely a good thing since I'm looking forward to being staff on here. I have been staff before as Media - Staff but I stopped doing YouTube so my rank got removed & I want to come back as normal staff now. I've learned how to work in a team on another server and I will do my best to work together with the team & have a strong connection with them once I get accepted. I'm not a guy that only moderates but I will also socialize with other staff members to make the job as fun as I could for myself and others. I really get what needs to be done as a staff member to be honest. Some of my personal skills with extra details:

Experienced
As you can tell, I have a lot of previous staff experience and not just on some random servers but actually huge networks. I learned a lot from being staff on those servers but to be honest, I can still make minor mistakes of course. My experience will definitely help out in a lot of situations representing me on the network. To elaborate on this a bit more, Not all of my staff experiences were that successful but surely, I did a good job and learned a lot that helps out in life as well.

Active
I am a very active member of SagePvP and when I was staff on one of my previous servers, I always did hit 2 days of playtime each week and I'm still proud of it. I've shown to be able to spend a lot of hours to the server each week and moderate as much as I could. I feel like I would definitely be one of the most active staff members.

Hard-Working
I do work very hard, I think this refers a bit to the above but also not because you could be active & not be helping to the best of your ability but I surely do help as much as I can & I would even do stuff that I'm not required to do because I do my job with passion.

Knowledge
My HCF & PvP knowledge is very well, I can answer any questions if they're HCF related this is because I have been playing a lot of HCF recently + I watch HCF YouTubers and I always had a fun time while playing HCF. This is also about knowledge of people, some people have certain attitudes that you need to deal with and know what you're doing.

Caring
I care a lot about the server where I'm staff on most of the times, I really will do for SagePvP, I remember a time of my getting on MineChat at the beach because there was no staff online at the time, me not going to sleep because I was waiting for someone to get on etc. I definitely care about the condition of the server and would like to help. I always make sure I think in my head before applying, I question myself if I do care about the server and if I do not I won't ever apply because it will surely not work out if you're staff but you don't care about the condition of the server. I really do care of players feel and if they have any questions reply them calmly & with a positive vibe.

Friendliness
I think this should be a thing that every other staff member needs to have, being friendly to this community will let you look professional & will get you in a better place. If you don't show any friendliness, nobody will act friendly to you either. I did learn to be friendly to every single member of the community in all my past experiences of being a staff member. It gives a nice feeling when the community likes you back & gives a lot of motivation. Being friendly means a lot to me but also means a lot to the community, the way how you treat them shows if you do your job with passion or not.

Self-Control
I am very good at staying calm in a situation where others probably will get mad. I learned to stay calm in situations like this because of my experience, In the past, I got mad for something but when I do make a mistake, I will always apologize for it & make sure it will not happen again in the future. There are moments where others would be stressed in those situations but I can actually deal with it in a very good and nice way. In the past, I couldn't really control myself too much but since I got older, it's been much easier to control myself even better and better than the average person I would say.

Maturity
Being mature doesn’t only help the server but it helps me as well, this might be weird but if I can show that I’m mature it actually gives me a good feeling as some players do comment on maturity and it will always be fine for me. I think this is kind of the same as professionalism but I also included it, as it’s a little bit different. It all starts by being mature enough before applying if you are just immature in chat & then apply you won't achieve anything. I will never show any immature behaviour in any situation representing me on the network because, as I said I care about the server & how professional the team is and I'm surely willing to improve anything that could be improved.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: Not really, Don't know too many staff.
Additional Information: Comment down below what you think about my application, I don't mind if you give me a -1

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
Monday 5hours
Tuesday 5hours
Wednesday 5hours
Thursday 5hours
Friday 5-7hours
Saturday 5-10hours
Sunday 5-8Hours