Denied Panyu's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panyu

Current IGN: _Panyu_
Languages: English(Fluent), Polish(Fluent), French(High-School Level)
Region: EU
Discord: Panyu
Telegram: @PanyuTelegram
Past Experience:
Format DD/MM/YY
Vertx-
Trial-Moderator - 01/02/21
Responsibilities: Chat moderation, Teamspeak Tickets
SS Verified - 02/02/21
Promoted to Moderator - 21/2/21
Responsibilities: Banning players, Discord Tickets
Resigned due to management issues – 12/3/21
SkyClouds-
Sr Moderator - 15/02/21
Responsibilities: Chat moderation, Player moderation, Teamspeak tickets, Discord Tickets, Staff Assistance
SS Verified - 15/02/21
FTO(Field Team Operations) Team member - 17/02/21
Responsibilities: Staff Interviews, Staff recruitment, Staff Training
Admin – 08/03/21
Responsibilities: Rollbacks, Unbans
Resigned due to management changes and IRL Matters – 09/04/21
Armonic Network –
Admin – 20/4/2021
Responsibilities: Chat Moderation, Player Moderation, Teamspeak Tickets, Discord Tickets, Staff Assistance, Rollbacks, Unbans
SLT(Senior Lead Team) Member – 20/4/2021
Responsibilities: Staff Interviews, Staff recruitment, Staff Training
Head of SS – 09/05/2021
Resigned - 25/06/2021
Koru.rip -
Joined as trial-mod - 25/06/2021
Responsibilities: Chat Moderation
Promoted to Mod - 22/07/2021
Responsibilities: Temporary Bans, Teamspeak Assistance
Resigned due to server being blacklisted under Mojang EULA and not working towards reopening - 09/11/2021
Why I want to be a staff member: I used to be a player on SagePvP a few years ago, for all the bad someone might say the community had, I always saw the good.
I met a lot of people during my time as a player and eventually when I looked back on it I noticed how much staff had an influence on that experience. Over the years I applied to different servers to gain experience for Sage, and eventually got hit with finals in High-School. Now that that's done with and I got used to the college workflow I believe I can dedicate time to this community, mainly on NA times even though I'm EU based. But I want to give back all the good experiences I have had.
My advantage over other staff: My main advantage over other staff is my patience towards situations. I, more than most, understand that life screws up
things fall over and break. Sitting down and gluing the pieces together is important and that not only reflects in my interactions with players but with other staff. Whether it's creating short little spreadsheets so you don't have to scroll for ages through documents, or setting an alarm to let someone else know something they asked to be reminded about.
I previously loved writing staff documents for other servers as it let me put myself in the shoes of someone brand new. It let me also think about how someone coming back would look at it and how I would want it improved. Seeing things like that let's me bring up small things so that the experience of both playing and staffing can be better for everyone.
Activity: I can be active Mon-Fri about 1-2 hours a day. Sat + Sun you can easily expect 3 or more
Vouches: Unfortunately none.
ScreenSharing: I am willing to undergo screenshare training

Lucahh

Manager
Staff Manager
Unfortunately, we will not be moving on with your staff application at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.