Denied Pampa's staff application [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pampa

Greedily's best friend

〙Pampa's Staff Application〘

I attached the plagiarism results down below.

IGN (In-Game Name):
Pampa [Click me]

Timezone:
CET (Central European Time)

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

HCRealms (60 - 120)

Moderator and SS verified (Resigned)
[Proof]
Reason of departure: Too much pressure/work pressure

Aodus (120 - 300)
Moderator+ and SS verified (Resigned)
[Proof]
Reason of departure: Abusive owner

Fiercepvp (20 - 60)
Trial-Mod / Helper (Resigned)
[Proof]
Reason of departure: Toxic owner / Threatened to dox me

Vendorpvp (40 - 70)
Manager (Resigned)
[Proof]
Reason of departure: Corrupt owner (Vazide)

Zenit (40 - 70)
Platform-Admin (Server shutdown)
[Proof]
Reason of departure: Server shutdown

HcCrowns (30 - 40)
Manager (Resigned)
N/A
Reason of departure: Scamming owner

HCRival (120 - 170)
Trial-Mod / Helper (Resigned)
[Proof]
Reason of departure: I took a small break from staffing

Zenox (1.2k in discord (Unreleased))
Manager (Resigned)
[Proof]
Reason of departure: Private issues

HCGraphics (20 - 40)
Sr-Admin (Server shutdown)
N/A

Sior (10 - 30)
Sr-Admin (Demoted)
N/A
Reason of demotion: Talking back to higher staff

AquaHCF (20 - 45)
Admin (Resigned)
N/A
Reason of departure: Exams

DangerMC (Never Released)
Trial-mod / Helper (Resigned)
N/A
Reason of departure: Toxic staff team

ValorHcf (5 - 10)
Head-Admin (Resigned)
N/A

Why would you like to become a staff member?

I have many reasons I am applying for the staff team, the first one being the lack of staff members on the EU timezone. It might not be so obvious mainly because there are fewer in this timezone but usually. Another factor for my decision is the lack of attention being accorded to the support waiting rooms. I often see people in discord asking for help with a delayed response, a thing I will be trying to improve. Another reason I am applying for staff is the toxic community. It's an HCF server after all, but I still believe it can be improved. Also, I feel like currently, there is a high amount of hackers and rule-breakers. I will do my best to make the server a better place even if this includes spending much time on the server. I am willing to spend most of my free time helping others. I see potential in this server, and with help from other staff members, I believe we can highly improve it. I understand that being staff on a Minecraft server can be fun, but I am not applying for the staff team only for the sake of it. In my opinion, a high rank such as the one of helpers requires much responsibility. Another reason I am applying for staff is that I have trained my mind to take on tasks precisely and accurately. I can multitask, which I have learned from previous staff positions. I can stay calm in any situation thrown at me. I know what I am getting into. I know how stressful this volunteer job can be and what a mistake can potentially create. I enjoy staffing and helping people in general, and I think I am ready for such a responsibility.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

There are many things that I can bring to Sage, and I will list all of them here

Screen-Sharing:
I would like to think that I'm good at screen sharing and I've been verified on all of the servers I've previously been staff on. Here are some methods I know to use if needed. Processhacker; javaw.exe, dwm.exe, SmartScreen, etc. I have also been head of screen sharing which proves that I have the knowledge to provide help and know-how to screen-share.

Professional:
Since I'm already 13
I am pretty experienced in staffing since I've been a moderator for over 1 and a half year if you combined all the time as being a staff member. And for example, someone is being really toxic towards me and saying a lot of mean things towards me or any other staff I know how to keep myself calm and professional and not just become toxic back towards them.

Honesty:
I would never betray someone or a server, for example, start selling my accounts or starting to abuse for people. Or do something good for the partners, if they asked to so. When our server was getting etb'd on HCRealms I was the only staff that sent a message to the management and told that Custom was trying to target the server, and later that day it happened. We could have encountered the action if everyone would have been loyal to the server. But in this case, everyone wasn't.

Activity:
As stated earlier in the application I can be online for around thirty hours per week and dedicate that time to the server, in helping people. And even if that seems low in someone's mind. I would take all of the time purely to help the server and not play around.

Teamwork:
Even though I'm not really a social person I still think I get along with people that I've never met before, which would make me perfect as a staff in Teamspeak for example. Because when I've helped someone in Teamspeak I could even call them a "friend" since I talked to them for a bit and helped their days become better. And even though I'm from Finland I still get along with people from the other side of the world and find a lot of things in common that you could talk about.

Experience:
As I already earlier told I have a lot of experience and think that would benefit in my moderating, due to me knowing what to do in certain situations and help people with respect. Also mentioned that I've been apart of some decent sized servers that also proves that I can handle the pressure set by the management and the players. I also have a few people who could back me up with my experience if needed.

Punishing:
Even though some people have ranks or famous I still treat them the same because that is what you're supposed to do and not just think like, that guy has a famous rank and that guy Boss. I treat everyone with the same amount of respect even if they would be the opposite sex or have a different sexual orientation.

Maturity:
First, of, I wanna make this very clear. Even though I'm 13 I get a lot of people telling me that I sound a lot younger but I don't think that has anything to do with moderating and helping players in general. I also know from the past that a lot of people when they need help are angry and upset. There is where maturity comes in hand, I would be able to calm them down and try to focus on why they came into Teamspeak in the first place.

Personality:
As a person, I'm really easily approachable and a friendly guy, and as I've heard from my friends I'm funny even though I sometimes understand why some people laugh at my jokes.

Spotting Cheaters:
As I have been staff before I know how people try to hide their cheats and make their movement seem legit. And another reason why I know how a lot of people hide their cheats is that I've been a cheater in the past and I know exactly how they try to make it seem legit and avoid being caught.

Recording:
When it comes to recording I have a decent computer that helps me to provide proof if it is needed. I also try to make the video better by rendering it if it's blurry.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No.

1,334 words 7,368 characters

Attachments

• Duplichecker.pdf
    17.9 KB · Views: 124
  • Duplichecker (1).pdf
    16.5 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.