P8B

IGN (In-Game Name):
P8B
Timezone:
EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
Yes I do have previous experiences
SagePvP
I was actually staff on SagePvP previously but I made a mistake and ended up resigning, I seriously miss the server and the other staff members I became friends with, I also miss the community and the way I helped improve it, I made some very good friends whilst staff on the server and I had multiple other staff members explain to me how I changed there whole mood and made there day.
LunarHCF
No this is not the new LunarHCF, this was a older one from around 2 years ago, it averaged around 25-50 players and I happily played the role of a Trial-Mod, the server owners ended up going bankrupt and overall had to close down the server.
PotsHQ
I was a Trial-Mod on PotsHQ, it averaged roughly 25-75 players, it was a decent server, had a pretty good community other then the fact there was a decent amount of cheaters trying to take advantage of the SOTW timer since we had a lot of players to maintain to giving them a window the cheat under the radar, I ended up resigning because I just didn't feel like staffing was the proper job for m.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become staff because, I was staff on SagePvP once before and I miss the community, it was an amazing experience and I made some very good friends through the server, I have some very good memories of players thanking me for helping them with there problems and over all being liked across the server, I feel as if I could help the community more then I previously did by, doing support rooms day in and day out, constantly banning the cheaters that are ruining the server and keep the chat toxicity free.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I could improve the players experiences by, moving them as soon as they enter a waiting room and being a very understanding staff member and help them to the best of my ability, I understand the commands very well so I could help players at a very fast speed and get the job done to perfection, I can monitor the chat and make sure there is no toxicity going on, and finally I can do my job better then most other staff members because I understand everything about the rules and the commands.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
I have no idea if there are still staff but yes, MarikIsGod, Recruits, RazerNaga or it could have possibly been RazerJitter I do not exactly remember, Solarise if he is still staff, and that's about it.
Additional Information?:
I miss you guys <3, Boting's I know you dislike me but all I'm asking for is a second chance.
Thank you for reading my application. have an amazing day.

wpo

Veteran Member
No proof of previous experiences.
Lacking detail.
Unbold the application, it's way easier to read that way.

Good luck nonetheless!​

P

P8B

No proof of previous experiences.​

Lacking detail.​

Unbold the application, it's way easier to read that way.​

Good luck nonetheless!​
I was staff on SagePvP? you can ask Botings :)

Sauds

Legendary Member

- Lacking detail
- Botings isn’t apart of the management anymore
- Lunar shut down because trip was a dick
- Remove the bold writing

Last edited:
P

P8B

I do not know if this is still a rule but, your not supposed to be leaving comments on applications.

P

P8B

- Lacking detail
- Botings isn’t apart of the management anymore
- Lunar shut down because trip was a dick
- Remove the bold writing
I was told it closed because the owners went bankrupt, Thank you for letting me know though

Sauds

Legendary Member
I was told it closed because the owners went bankrupt, Thank you for letting me know though

Trip started to own a different server at the time of working on Lunar which then he was later kicked out of the project for being toxic then that server took lunars developers for payback, basically a lot of crap lmao.

Markk

Trip started to own a different server at the time of working on Lunar which then he was later kicked out of the project for being toxic then that server took lunars developers for payback, basically a lot of crap lmao.
small pp

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to create an application. Unfortunately your application has been denied.

Please feel free to create another application in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.