Yes, I have a Razer Kraken headset

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Yes I have all three.

Discord: Cronos#0360

Telegram: @Uninjectable

Do you have any previous experience?

Lunar HCF - Moderator

Player base: 50-100

LunarHCF was a server with a player base of about 50-100 players at the time I was staff. Throughout my time on Lunar, I learned how to deal with multiple players at once in an efficient manner. The overall lesson I learned from being staff was the importance of maturity and maintaining a good reputation with not only the players, but the staff as well. The owners at the time were very strict in regards to how we treat players. In the long run, as the server grew the owners began to treat us as if we were their pets. I later resigned as a Moderator because of this.

PotsHQ - Moderator

Player base: 25-75

PotsHQ was a small HCF server. The server's community ranged from about 25-75 players actively playing every day. I applied for staff due to my desire for a new community, and Pots-HQ was a step in the right direction. Although the community was much less toxic than that of Velt or Arcane at the time, there are always a few people that cause problems within the server. Those little conflicts were mine to deal with in the early days when I had the role of Helper and Moderator. The experiences I had on PotsHQ taught me how to deal with players on a more personal level and listen for all sides of the story so that I can make the final decision regarding punishments, etc. The server was shut down after about 5 maps due to lack of money and conflicts between the owners.

OrionHCF - Co-Owner

Player base: 20-50

OrionHCF I was the Co Owner of a decently well played server, the server taught me how to manage a larger player base then I was recently used too, overall the server had to be shut down because of a corrupt Moderator ETB’ing the server.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

SagePvP has provided me with a sense of excitement since the day I began playing. I feel that there is never a boring moment while playing due to the constant competition, endless bases to run into, Koths to cap, and players to fight.

I want to become staff because I never lost the urge to help the players of the community. When I first began playing HCF again, it never had that spark it used to have for me. I still wanted to help and contribute as much as I could to the player base. Considering it has been about 2 months since I was last staff and I have not lost that urge, I feel that it is only right to apply for staff and continue my staffing journey on SagePvP

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

-Dedication-

I have learned that if you want to achieve a challenging task, you need to dedicate everything you have. If I receive staff, I plan to go as far as I can and get promoted to Admin or above. I will put in extra hours if asked to. I live on the east coast, meaning I can get on in the much earlier hours that many west coast staff members cannot/are not online at.

-Communication-

I believe communication is key when achieving anything in a group situation. Although I am online most of the time that I am able to be, I am off my computer at some points in the day when I have plans to do another activity. If I am offline, all members of the server will be able to get in contact with me due to the fact that I have Telegram, Discord, Snapchat, and Teamspeak on my phone. If I am offline but a staff member of lower or higher rank than me needs me, they can simply call me or get my attention through my phone that I always carry with me.

-Patience-

Patience in any staff position is essential. People who know me through Minecraft and in real life know me to be an extremely patient person. When I am listening to someone with a disability or an angry individual I will not lash out at them or tell them to speed up, I will listen until their story is over. Sage has a very diverse community with people from Europe, Asia, North America, etc. Many of the players do not speak English and that is O.K. with me. I will wait for them to type their message out, translate it, help them, and move on.

-Empathy-

As I said above, I have gotten mad at Minecraft for ridiculous reasons. That being said, I know what it feels like to be mad when certain scenarios do not go my way. When a player joins TeamSpeak in a bad mood, complaining over a pearl that got him glitched in a block, or in the case that the player died to a hacker, I will completely understand if they begin yelling at me or begin using vulgar words towards me due to their frustration. I have been there and I’m sure more than 75% of people that have played factions have been in that situation as well. I do not let words get to me and I completely understand the frustrations some players may suffer through throughout their HCF experience. I will not let their words affect my decision to help them solve their problem.

-Toxicity-

Due to a recent situation, I sadly had to undergo in my life, I have realized the true horrors that cyberbullying can cause. I, in no way, shape, or form, accept toxicity on Sage. When I see a player begin using racist, inappropriate terms that should not be seen by younger players, I will immediately warn/mute the player based on the words they have used and their punishments prior to the scenario. Although words do not alter my feelings, I know some take cyber-bullying very seriously and may make life-threatening decisions based on words that one might have said online.

-Care-

I learned from a young age to care for everyone because you do not know what they have been through in their life. I care about each player’s individual experience on the server and I plan to do everything in my power to make sure they can enjoy every moment they spend on SagePvP.

Scenarios

Blatant Cheater

If a player is blatantly cheating I would identify if they have the chance to kill anyone. If they are in the process of fighting I would freeze them, restricting them from killing anyone, then I would ban them.

DDoS Threats

I would screenshot the message, and IP-ban the player. If I do not have perms to IP-ban I would send the message to staff chat and get a higher staff member to punish the player.

Closet Cheater

If I received a report of a potential closet cheater, I would teleport to them. If they were fighting I'd wait for them to get out of the fight and freeze them if they looked suspicious. If the player disconnects while frozen I'd ban them for “Logged whilst frozen.” If the player joins TeamSpeak, I would move them, explain to them the consequences of admitting to cheating and if they do not admit, I would proceed to screen share them.

Staff Member Abuse

If a staff member is abusing I would report it to the staff manager and begin to record. If the player begins to grief/paste things, ban others, or kill players I would ban them until further notice.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

No, No staff can vouch for me.

Additional Information:

Thank you for reading my application. Please leave a rating (+1,0,-1) and reasoning behind it.​

StaffTP

+ 0.5, Add some more detail in the following areas, "Why do you want to become Staff?" Then i will be happy to change my rating. GL!

P

P8B

+ 0.5, Add some more detail in the following areas, "Why do you want to become Staff?" Then i will be happy to change my rating. GL!
Thank you for the feedback I will use it to improve on my application.

P

P8B

+0.0
No proof of said experience
Add more details.
Either way good app
Thank you but how am I meant to gather proof? if you can help me with that topic I will gladly improve on my application.

Darck

Veteran Member
Oh alright well I do not happen to have any proof and don't really have a clue on how to get it?
You can go to the managers, owners, previous staff on the servers you were staff on. And ask if they could vouch for you being staff on those servers.

P

P8B

You can go to the managers, owners, previous staff on the servers you were staff on. And ask if they could vouch for you being staff on those servers.
Yeah but I lost contact with the owners, the one server that I'm still in contact with the owners is OrionHCF