↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
I am in the NAE region.
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Administrator @ Karu
Jr. Mod @ MaritimeMC
Helper @ Minerival
Moderator @ SteelPVP
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to be staff on the SagePVP network to ensure that players have the best experience possible. I have been playing SagePVP with my friends for a while so I can provide great knowledge to newcomers and ensure that every player has a cheater free experience. While being staff is a large responsibility I am up for the challenge and I will do my very best to please the community.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If I am accepted I will improve the players' experience by making sure everyone's issues are solved in tickets as efficiently as possible while in game doing everything to my power to make SagePVP a cheater free network.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
If I were to rate my honesty on a rating one to ten I would rate it an eight. My reason behind that is because everyone has been dishonest with someone in their life whether it was your parents or your partner. This is something you have to recognize and acknowledge when you are talking about your honesty. To me personally honesty is a core value in my life and I strive to be the most honest person I can be so that is why I rated my honesty a eight.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional
N/A
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
I can be active for 2-4 hours a day in game and 5-7 on discord. Since I am on summer vacation I am willing to dedicate my time to SagePVP to ensure the best playing experience for all.
↬ What is your discord @?:
My discord @ was formerly Xav#0001 but it is now oxav and my telegram is oXavStaff.
↬ Additional Information (optional):
While I do not have the most 1.8 experience I have a fair bit of 1.9+ experience that has taught me a lot of valuable lessons while being in a staff team.

Twqntys

Saint
Manager
Hey could you please expand on the following topics?
-Why would you like to become a staffmember?
-If accepted how would improve the player’s experience?

oXav

Hey could you please expand on the following topics?
-Why would you like to become a staffmember?
-If accepted how would improve the player’s experience?
Why would I like to become a staff member?

I have been playing SagePVP for a while and I have noticed a fair bit of cheaters. If I become staff I will make efforts to ensure that there are little to no cheaters on SagePVP and make it a better experience for everyone.

If accepted how would I improve the player's experience?
If I am accepted onto the SagePVP staff team I will become an active staff member in the community screen sharing players and attempting to catch as many cheaters as possible. To assist me with this task I have a subscription to Echo Anti Cheat so I do feel as if that will come in handy when I am screen-sharing players. Another aspect that I will improve on SagePVP is moderating chat. I feel as if chat is sometimes overlooked and I sometimes see racist and sexist remarks. My goal as a staff is to make SagePVP a safe environment for everyone.

Darck

Veteran Member
Why would I like to become a staff member?

I have been playing SagePVP for a while and I have noticed a fair bit of cheaters. If I become staff I will make efforts to ensure that there are little to no cheaters on SagePVP and make it a better experience for everyone.

If accepted how would I improve the player's experience?
If I am accepted onto the SagePVP staff team I will become an active staff member in the community screen sharing players and attempting to catch as many cheaters as possible. To assist me with this task I have a subscription to Echo Anti Cheat so I do feel as if that will come in at handy when I am screen-sharing players. Another aspect that I will improve on SagePVP is moderating chat. I feel as if chat is sometimes overlooked and I sometimes see racist and sexist remarks. My goal as a staff is to make SagePVP a safe environment for everyone.
what u said on why would i like to become a staff member is what everyone says try be a little different and you'll 100% get accepted gl

oXav

what u said on why would i like to become a staff member is what everyone says try be a little different and you'll 100% get accepted gl
I went into depth in the first message but thank you for the feedback!

HIID

Established member
Congratulations, your application has been set to pending!

Please message @SewingMC on telegram to setup a time for your interview.