Denied owoCakee's Staff Application

owoCakee

IGN (In Game Name): owoCakee
Timezone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes I have discord (cake#2372) Telegram (@cake122004)
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: I'm going to be completely honest, no I don't. I think apply on Sage and the small percent of me getting accepted is worthwhile because it will teach me so much about being an experienced staff member.
Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to become staff because myself as a player always thought of staff as abusive and unable to do their jobs. I was recently aware of my opinion being false when I entered the Sage Teamspeak and got moved moved by a kind gentleman who treated me right. He successfully helped me, and was not rude or difficult in any way. I would like to acquire this personality as a staff member who can be reliable, honest and able to do my job. Furthermore, I would like to help this community out as I have been a player on Sage for a long time and the community is exceptional.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: You should accept me as staff because I am an extremely hard worker and eager to help others. I have been a part of the HCF community for about 3 years now, and I loved to see it grow. I work well with others and I an open to other's ideas/opinions, and I am not difficult when discussing an important topic. If i acquire staff on Sage, I would hear the whole story before I make any assumptions and punish/refund the player.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No, sadly all the staff I was/were close with were demoted/resigned. :sob:
Additional Information: I don't think I'm the prime candidate for staff on Sage (let's be honest, no one is) but I feel that if I am given a chance I could improve the Sage network from impressive to unbelievable. I plan to do this by working hard, communicating with staff and having an open mind when it comes to opinions/arguements.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @owoCakee, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.